CHAPTER 45:COMA

Prithi's POV:

It's been two days since we made love...now even the little gap between us is also cleared now it felt as if we had no more boundaries to understand each other or feel each other...We finally became real couples indeed....

Today,
I,Karl and Priya are going for her medical checkup since it's her third month....

We were done with the checkup...we three went to a cafe nearby for some beverages...Rudra was on his way to join us...we saw MJ approaching towards us.... though he lied to me about Rudra and he was the reason for our misunderstandings as I told Rudra i'll not be bothered by the past...so I just kept silent while MJ spoke to Priya and Karl...Karl went to buy beverages and MJ pointed a gun at Priya all of us were shocked to see that....

Karl tried to move forward but he said immediately," don't move Karl I know that your pregnant wife is precious to you...you two come with me". He said..

Though I didn't expect him to be good but not even this bad either...he was their friend for years how can he just point at his friend's wife to threaten him....

He said," Call Rudra to our secret place.." he said and took both of us in his car to some random place where his men caught my hands from the back side...

He then tied both me and Priya to the chair with ropes...

"Long time no see ha?" MJ said to me in a mocking tone...
" Though you were the reason for our misunderstandings...I let it go MJ now don't make a new nuisance I can't tolerate your fuss in Priya's case " I shouted in anger...
" You know what I thought you were a bit more clever than your sister Pooja that you left Rudra but you turned out to be more stupid than her.....she died because she didn't listen to my warning now it's your turn...be ready "
He said warning...

"So you were behind her death...I thought you were my brother MJ how could you lie to me....how could you hurt the ones you loved MJ...if you really liked Rudra then you might have let Pooja and Rudra stay together as true love makes us leave them for their happiness..."

" Stop lecturing about love you bitch.....why? Why doesn't Rudra even consider my love....when Pooja left he didn't bother my presence even when you left he didn't....am I not deserving to be loved ?" He shouted

" It's not what you think it is MJ...
There will be someone for you just wait for the one who is for you..."

"Yes my one is Rudra but you and your sister stole him from me every single time....he was my saviour from my evil dad he took care of me in my weak times...he was my everything but you both stole him" He kept shouting....

Rudra came in with Karl...

"Leave her MJ...I definitely thought that you did all these out of jealousy but now your crossing your lines actually you crossed them long back but I am respecting our years of friendship so I'll leave this here if you let them go right now MJ"

" Did I catch them to leave Mr.Rudra....? You lied to me Rudra....you lied that you like me you told that yours was a fake marriage then why did it become real out of nowhere ha?"

" I just told i liked you as you were having panic attack....I just said that to keep your heart...."

" Okay then keep my heart I killed your first love ,now I'll kill her then you can keep my heart"

" So it was you?"

" Yes Rudra I already warned her to leave you but that bitch. She said you are her life and proceeded that's why I sent that truck that day even at her last breath she fucking kissed you how dare she.....I just kicked to my heart's content and packed her to her parents and you fools believed that she left as she was getting married...."