CHAPTER 44: INTENSITY

Note: to all those innocent people over there please skip this chapter if you are not interested in ruining your innocence.....to put into proper words...

Disclaimer:

This part contains mature content so bacha party don't read it if you aren't comfortable...... anyway skipping this won't affect the understanding of story♥️

One more request is my real life friends please don't read it as i really can't face you guys after this....(:|)

Prithi's POV:

He has been working on his laptop for the last 20 mins I am reading a book on the bed...just then he closed his laptop maybe he was done with his work....

He came and sat just beside me trying to see what I was reading...then I immediately kept that book down and stared at him..our eyes were locked with each other. We kept staring for God knows how long....it was all silent as even a pin drop would sound like thunder..
He leaned near me and whispered," did Priya mean those really in the morning?"
'Ah! I am dying already now he is asking all this shit'
" No...Yes...No... I mean I do like Kids but..."
"Oh so my wifey does like kids..." He whispered near my ear and pecked under my earlobe.A wave of shiver passed from my head to the toe....my heart rate was more than normal he continued pecking all over my neck....held his head with my hands in the reflex and my fingers went found their way into his hairs....He then sealed the little gap between our lips completely leaning on to me....I bent more down and now I am sleeping on the bed while he is over me....He continued to passionate in the kiss.

Rudra's POV:

I finally got my sweet lips to be tasted after 4 fucking years.... I feel like I should eat them up their utter softness is making me die for them....her pink lips turned red due to my deeds she patted on my shoulder so I left her for a second to breath and continued to smooch all over her neck...she granted in pain. I went back to my destination  and my lips found their way to hers This time it is more than passionate as I  entered my full tongue into her small little mouth with passion she tried to increase the intensity by chewing on my lower lip..It felt so cool as my hot tongue entered her cold mouth I kept moving trying to get into her as much as possible I ended my deed soon as in order to let her breath...

Then I moved my hands all over her body....fuck I am losing my every control but she always allowed me for kisses and smooches but never allowed for that thing....so I went near to her ear and whispered," Can I do it to night?" She was also red due to all these now this question brought her complete cherry face back....I couldn't help but peck on her cheeks seeing her shy face. She nodded 'okay' in response. But I don't wanted her to take decision as a force.so I again whispered," sure?" She nodded looking into my eyes.
I replied," say it out loud" she is hesitanting but I wanted her to be really sure about anything it might be....

So I left and went into the bathroom turned on cold water as I didn't get any response even after wide gap...then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it she entered in with utmost force pinning me to the wall and kissed my lips saying," okay Rudra"

So bold of her now I didn't wanted to let her feel regretful for her decision...soon I increased the pace placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer and while continuing our deed I lifted one of her legs on to me she understood my intention and jumped onto to me....I took her out of the bathroom and placed her on the bed and removed my Shirt she was gawking at me all the while...I then removed her Tshirt...so damn sexy she really is...

Her body is like a freshly dropped snow so clear and pure... I immediately started pecking all over her shoulders and moved to her cleavage I touched onto her breasts with the bra obviously.... So perfect I started to squeeze them and she started moaning my crazy thoughts increased for every second...I placed my hand underneath her and loosened her bra with my mouth I held her bra and threw it somewhere around the room...then the view infront of me is completely mesmerizing....The more I taste her the more I crave for her....