CHAPTER 27: MEHANDI

Tonight the mehandi function is held cars came, to drop all of us at his mansion....

I wasn't yet ready completely so is Priya...I entered in to notice that the huge hallway that was previously their is now completely renovated it looks like a mini banquet hall... I thanked Rudra internally as he chose my mehandi outfit and the decor today is perfectly matching for it....the hallway gives so much of royal vibes...

There was a huge chandelier in
At the top and in the middle of the hallway....it was literally my size to be precise so big...then i saw a thin, translucent green shiny yet beautiful royal cloth hanging in between making the place look as if it's divided...but the audience can see both of them but the bride and groom can't see each other....such a complex yet astonishing arrangement.....

The theme was completely in pastel green colour.....with that coloured flowers and paper cuttings and decor fixed in a tremendous way.....I saw grandma i immediately went and took her blessings instead she hugged me and gave a warm welcome she then noticed Priya and did the same she then taunted Priya saying that ,"grandma knows everything....."
I thought maybe grandma caught her talking to Karl and laughed she then took both of us to the dressing room....we both had a shower and drifted into the outfits the makeup artists were busy doing their work and there was still 2 hrs for the ceremony to start.I was reading a book as always though I was not into things like romance I do feel it interesting to read.... luckily I am reading an ebook not a real one or else I would die with embarassment if anyone knows what kind of books I read.....

Priya was busy talking to Karl....then all Rudra's cousins entered the room....I greeted them,"how are you all doing?"
-"great bhabhi(sister in law)"
--" yours outfits are too good let's wait for final output with the makeup bhabhi's"
-" Trust the process" priya said and everyone giggled loudly.....
-" maybe we should have understood it last time when we played truth and dare that Priya bhabhi would end up with prithi bhabhi as they both are too quick "

-"yeah Priya is too quick to be held by us mere humans " i laughed at my own joke....
-" yes bhabhi I saw Priya bhabi and karl bhaiya chatting though granny insisted not to" he said as if it was a world class gossip with so much confidence
Everyone teased Priya but she became so bold that she didn't even mind it....then everyone's attention turned to me....
-" as always our prithi bhabhi needs to improve....I wonder if they even touch each other with this level of  Aromantic nature of  both you and Rudra Bhai(brother)..."
I just smiled in reply as I don't find any answer for such questions.....then one cousin came from Rudra's room and told us....,"Rudra bhaiya is wearing green and is like Mr.Perfect...so wholesome...Karl bhaiya was no less he is dressed in pink and is more of like model...."

Priya replied -"oh really click a photo of him for me and show me na...."
He replied-" okay but it'll cost me something..." Wincking at Priya...she hit on his head and said,"Okay whatever you want".
He then asked for a chocolate.she sent someone to bring it from the grocery and then the boy was back with Karl's and Rudra's photos....

she sent someone to bring it from the grocery and then the boy was back with Karl's and Rudra's photos