CHAPTER 36: FLASH BACK

"Remember I told you I'll tell you something if you can successfully save our Rudra?"
I replied,' ha '
" I also told you that you need to pay for my every help"
'ha bhaiya' completely confused with his irrelevant statements...
" I guess Rudra told that he had two things to tell about me first was that I am not straight... second is still yet to be told right?"
" Ha bhaiya but don't worry bhaiya I don't mind any of those....I just wanted you to be happy either you are a boy or a girl doesn't matter..."
" Let me solve all these puzzled statements for you... before that listen to this...."

He played an audio of Rudra's tone-" I like you too MJ but just understand that this marriage is only for grandma i really never ever liked prithi she is not my type I am just acting like I am happy with this marriage just for grandma I love you MJ how can I leave you MJ" it ended...I am more than shocked actually it's very less to say that I am shocked....

MJ started his version," so this is his second thing....we both like each other he is also just like me... that's the reason he never tried to cross his limits with you..and as you know I can't stand against injustice but rudra is my life so the price for saving Rudra from my dad is don't hurt him after listening to me.... another thing I wanted to show is..." He opened his phone and played another voice message....

"Ah....I just wanted to kill her....I hate you Pooja I hate you to hell...why do you keep following me everywhere I ll just dash her with my car and post her body to her house...." In Rudra's Voice....

" So he killed his ex-lov-" I was trying to hold on to my tears and comprehend his words...MJ interrupted me saying," NOT HIS EX-LOVER IT'S YOUR SISTER PRATEK POOJA CHAUHAN "
-" WHAT?" I just screamed in surprise....
He then showed me a picture of my sister and Rudra in University...they both were hugging each other....
I completely broken down at this moment," so my sis....ter's....lo..ver was ruuudrraaa?" I asked with almost complete broken words...
" Yes prithi please don't take any kind of Revenge over Rudra I love him so much prithi he too loves me it was just that the situation demanded him to kill your sister....."
I wasn't even able to think anything but i uttered out in my lowest tone," I never thought of taking revenge even when I don't know who was her lover but the person I trusted the most being it is hurting me...
And it was definitely my sister's and my mistake to trust the wrong person... I still can't trust my self that Rudra can be like this....I just wanted to end everything... Please drop me back at home bhaiya I just need some time for myself..." He called his driver to drop me back at Rudra's house...

Author's POV:

Prithi left with the driver...MJ entered his room filled with Rudra's photos... Pooja's big photo frame pinned onto the wall which had a cross Mark with red paint all over her face...he started laughing like a maniac....and uttered out like a psycho," let's see Pooja will your sister be foolish like you or will be wise enough to leave Rudra to me...how dare to take my rudra from me Pooja you deserved that death...."

He sat on the sofa in front of it and pointed an arrow and threw it exactly at Pooja's face...

Flashback:

8 years back;

Pooja and Rudra studied in the same University and same branch....

Day 1;

Pooja's POV:

I am just so excited and happy that I got in the most prestigious college of India. I should definitely prove myself and earn for my family i should support my mom dad.... I am just so excited I got into a bus from my dorm and got down near my college I was walking into the college just then a Car came dashing on to me I didn't notice it and a man pulled me back I just fell down on my butt with that force...the man you saved me asked,"Are you okay?" I replied," yeah thanks for today.."
" Nevermind take care"
I smiled in return and turned back to see a man in Black t shirt and loose bottom walking out of the car that dashed me...he said," hey lady keep your eyes on ground while walking"
'what the actual fuck he dashed on to me and now he is telling that I was responsible for it...'
I was about to reply when the person who saved me replied," stop it rudra...you were the one who was driving harsh now stop pulling up a fight and apologize to her "