CHAPTER 10: Diary

RUDRA'S POV:

I was sitting in my car and staring at the street . My eyes fell on something very interesting in the stationary shop so I halted
the car and went inside to see my cherry purchasing some equipment.she was busy so, she didn't notice me I went and stood near a book rack and kept staring at my cherry I feel so soothing just by her presence it makes me feel at home. I feel my mom's soothing pleasure around her.

I came out of my trance when my cherry suddenly noticed me and waved at me, I smiled back at her like a mad person. Control rudra don't forget that your a control freak I controlled myself internally.

She asked," Rudra ji ap aur yeha ?"

- Rudra what are you doing here? ( with a sense of surprise)

"I mean you have many people do such works what's the need for you to come here and purchase things" she asked.

Now how can I tell her that I came here for her not to purchase anything. I then replied a bit cold," I don't let others do my personal stuff."

Then I took the nearest diary and went to the counter to make a bill as I tried to manage the situation.she then went into that row and brought another book to me and handed it to me saying,"take this diary it suits your personality for you to write in it .The one you chose looks like girly stuff "

Then I realised that I took a pink coloured unicorn dairy with a big headline stating," My Diary".

I tried to cover it by telling,"Actually nevermind i thought to gift it for my friend but now you keep it" I handed it to her and I took the book she gave and left the place immediately as I can't control myself when I am around her

I tried to cover it by telling,"Actually nevermind i thought to gift it for my friend but now you keep it" I handed it to her and I took the book she gave and left the place immediately as I can't control myself when I am around her. I feel like keeping her by my side for eternity or like forever I can say...I don't want such cringe things to take over me so I left the place immediately with an expressionless face.

At night at almost 2:00 pm i completed my work and went to my room to sleep then I noticed a book in blue with "MY LIFE" on it with bold letters.

I took the book and smiled internally then I thought why don't I fill the book with the person who gifted me this and started writing ,

The first time I saw my cherry was when karl was spying on Priya on University graduation day we three friends followed them in our car from hostel to venue as Karl couldn't forget his first love that appeared in front of him after ages. So I didn't bother ruining his moments and we followed them then I noticed a girl along with Priya she was dressed fully in white with black graduation coat and a hat with thin bangles for both of her hands, hair left open I still remember the cute innocent face that played with my heart like hell didn't let me sleep for an hour that day

 So I didn't bother ruining his moments and we followed them then I noticed a girl along with Priya she was dressed fully in white with black graduation coat and a hat with thin bangles for both of her hands, hair left open I still remember the cu...

This was her look which is still captured in my mind as a precious photograph. Then after a while we stopped following them as we have be a bit professional being the chief guest. Then certificate distribution started and Priya was the top of the college so I had handed her the certificate I can see the happy tears of Karl for her success though they had parted their ways but Karl still couldn't move on from her I guess. My cherry was an average student so she got the certificate from MJ I felt like shit to be a CEO for the first time I hoped I was the MD for that day.

Later, when I visited my grandmother I noticed that she was looking for matches for me from a broker. He bought many girls photos and their biodata. But as always I was least bothered I am least bothered about marriage and girls after what Pooja did to me. I stopped writing for a while when I thought of Pooja in this precious book of mine so I unwillingly tore the page of my precious book and rewrote the whole stuff excluding Pooja.

From the broker situation i started writing as, I noticed another bunch of photos with the broker that were in his other hand I asked him about them he told that they were not of my range to be my match but I noticed that the first picture in them was the girl with Priya then I immediately took her photo and asked him to arrange a date with her. First he protested saying she is not of my type and belonged to the middle class but Grandma stood by me and said," Background doesn't matter until my grandson is happy with her" i felt so good to have such understanding and lovely grandmother.

Then we arranged the date but when I asked karl about her information he mentioned that she is not interested in things like marriage and she had never dated anyone. So, i thought thank God now I can just be with her and can also not get into things like real marriage so I simply thought to fake the marriage.

Author's message:

Hope you guys like Rudra's POV.

The interesting part is still ahead guys.

Thank you for reading ♥️ love you sweeties ♥️