CHAPTER 23: CONFESSION

Rudra's pov:
On attack day
I noticed that her replies are to dull and she was not as enthusiastic as before so i planned a surprise visit as i too missed her...then she came out after a while in beautiful organza white frock....full on makeup unlike her usual self but i still appreciate her work so I told something cheezy as always....but I felt something was definitely missing in her as she had a fake smile from the beginning....

but I felt something was definitely missing in her as she had a fake smile from the beginning

Then I asked her why she cried but she didn't bother telling me....I tried multiple ways to show her my support but she directly refused everytime at some point I lost my patience...so I just kept silent and concentrated on my driving as i don't wanted her to feel uncomfortable because of me....but still she started crying I felt too bad as I can't see her like this I wanna smoke to badly so i halted near the shop and said,"you can cry as much as you want i ll not disturb you anymore"...as i just wanted to be her support not the trouble...then I started walking towards the shop and suddenly i felt soft body colliding on me i turned back and hugged her more and uttered sweetly in her ears,"sorry cool down don't cry now you have me okay?" Then I lifted her like that and took inside the car as it was cool outside and she is wearing a short frock....then I placed her on the back sit and i drifted inside then made her sit on me it was at that moment when I saw her cheeks have a hand impression and it was almost violet colour indicating a very harsh slap on her cheek

My heart was burning in rage for whoever caused my cherry to be in this situation but I don't want to act wild like last time and leave her alone....so i controlled myself from not leaving....and asked her," who did this to you cherry?" Though I controlled but it was clearly visible on my face. Then she replied with worry,"Don't be angry Rudra.......Karl bhaiya already took care of them now please don't lose your calmness" i don't want her to be scared I can take care of that scoundrel after I leave her at home I thought this and called my men to drive us as I am not in a mood to drive and I can't take the same risk again.....then i halted again at medical shop and brought necessities to her injuries...then i tried to be as gentle as possible but she was hissing but pain was in my heart for that....i felt like killing the person who caused this I was gently rubbing on her cut lips... Then suddenly she pulled me by my collar and kissed me out of nowhere....I am more than shocked...I immediately came out of the car to verify if it was dream or real and it was real...but I don't wanted our relationship to start in car I wanted her to have everything perfectly I ll plan it perfectly...I thought and if i see or even text her i Will really lose my every fucking control...so I signaled driver to take her home safely...the whole day I was busy blushing like a teenager in love...so fucking cringe....

Then later i enquired Karl and he said it was Prashan then i understood how much pain my Cherry had to go through...I locked up Prashan in my warehouse and with burning tongs i placed them on his cheeks with my own hands making his face completely burnt...he definitely deserved every piece of this treatment...I ordered my men to take care of him as he was my very special guest in this warehouse....

I am so excited to meet my cherry on the weekend it will definitely end my forever wait over...I planned everything to propose her....I just hoped that she would arrive I asked Priya about her arrival and she said ....cherry got ready so I continued my preparations.