Chapter 23

PREVIOUS CHAPTER:-

OK LOVELIES I'M NOT GOING TO MENTION THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT THEN YOU CAN GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN 😁

CURRENT CHAPTER:-

Kazuya Kamenashi POV:-

My heart is burning. That's what happens when you love someone right??. But if you love someone then you don't have to expect effort from them right?? Otherwise it will not be considered as love. Love always comes with pain . If you truly love someone then you need to be selfless. I have loved Jimin for two years now. I dreamt of many things with him.

But my hope got crashed today when I saw him kissing Yoongi passionately . But I need to move on now. I clarified that I can never have you.

Not everyone can get a happy ending in love right?? That's why the other name of love is sacrifice and this time I'm sacrificing myself.

I hope you both will be happy and I hope Yoongi's gonna love you like I do. I hope I meet you in another life Jimina and there you will be mine. I promise I will always love you and cherish you from afar . If you need anything then I'm always gonna stay here with you.

This Kazuya Kamenashi will always love you Jimina. And pray for your well being.

I don't know when my tears started to flow down and I broke down. It's really hurting me. Never knew that love hurts like a bitch.

MEANWHILE WITH YOONMIN

AUTHOR POV

Both the boys are sleeping messily inside the car after completely exhausted from their previous activities.

Yoongi slowly woke up and he saw that he was lying messily on Jimin's chest.

He started wearing his clothes and then made Jimin wear his clothes as well.

After a few moments Yoongi woke Jimin up and told him that they should leave from here and then he can sleep in the dorm room peacefully as much as he wanted.

Jimin agreed and now both the boys are ready to go to their dorm.

Yoongi sat on the driving seat and Jimin sat on the seat beside Yoongi.

Soon Yoongi started to drive the car.

YOONGI POV:-

From the time when I started to drive the car, I felt like someone was following us . Then I take a look at the mirror and find out that a black mercedes benz is following me. I don't want to scare Jimin .

Fucking hell !!! All this had to happen now . When I'm with Jimin.

What if he got to know about this . Numerous thoughts started interrupting in my mind and the limit was crossed when I saw Jimin's scared face and I understood that he noticed the car.

So I bluntly said "Jimin don't be scared. I will tell you everything when we reach the dorm but please don't panic ok"

He nodded but then , when I looked back, l saw a man's hand coming out of the car's window in which he was holding a gun.

And he pointed the gun at our car so I just shouted "Jimin head down"

Shoottt!!!!!

And the bullet went right through our car, shattering its glass.

I quickly turned my car towards one of my mansions which is closest to us because it's not safe for us to go to the dorm room right now .

But the thing which shocked me more is that it seems like the man is not behind me but he's behind Jimin.

And suddenly the man started firing at us. Now I can't tolerate it anymore and I don't have any other options left. I opened my car's ward and pulled out my gun.
(I'm sorry I don't know its name clearly)

Seeing this Jimin becomes so shocked and he said "Yoongi why are you having a gun with you?? Now I can connect the dots. The man is behind you right Yoongi?? Who are you ?? Tell me?"

Listening to this I shouted at him "Such a big problem has arisen here and you have to ask questions, shut up for God sake"

And this time he also shouted frustratedely at me "I'm not going to shut my mouth until you didn't answer my freaking questions . Fucking tell me who are you Min Yoongi?? Why do you have a gun with you and why is this man following us??"

I don't want to show him my mafia side but the situation is not supporting me. I am feeling very angry and it's getting rising up, I am afraid that I might vent my anger on him.

I'm going to say something to him but the man shoots at us again and the bullet hits Jimin's right hand. He hissed in pain and blood started flowing through his hands. And the last straw in me is destroyed now.

I cursed "fuck it now you're dead"

I extended my hand out of the window, looked back at him and shot the gun straight at him.And the bullet hit straight on the chest of the man due to this the handling of his car deteriorated and his car got crashed into the footpath.

I didn't look back at him and started driving the car at full speed while making Jimin lay his head on my lap with my one hand . He's closing his eyes by now.

I said to him " Keep your eyes open, nothing will happen to you. This is a very small injury, the bullet has just touched your hand. Please baby open your eyes ok. Don't close it "

He chuckled while smiling painfully at me and said "Calm down Yoongi I'm not going to leave you like this . I need answers from you "

Tears started to flow from my eyes. While looking at him and I said "I never thought because of me Jimin had to bear this pain.
Everything happened because of me I'm sorry Jimin."

He shook his head and again replied " no.. one... can... imagine ...that
.you can also cry like this. You're... looking.. like...a baby.. Yoongi"

His breathing became uneven and slowly my shirt started to soak in his blood.

I started to drive at full speed and on the way I connected the call with Jin Hyung and told him about everything and also told him to prepare everything for the treatment of Jimin.

I'm feeling really guilty now. I hope you will be fine Jimin.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

..

Ok lovelies that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it 😊.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Share your thoughts with me 😉

Love you all

Bye bye take care of yourself 🤝
.