Love by the Sword, Fight by the sword

Start from the beginning

(SLASH)(SLASH)(SLASH)

Katana: (grunting)

Katana then tried to perform a dropkick on Y/N, but Y/N grabbed her foot and swung her to a damaged car, making her drop her sword in the process. 

Y/N then rushed for Katana and pulled out his sword. 

Katana quickly got up and rushed to attack. Y/N first attacked with his sword...

(SLASH SLASH SLASH)

And Katana dodged Y/N's attacks with ease. She then performed a move that stunned Y/N from the stomach for a short while. 

(FLASH)

Y/N: Unh!

Y/ N was dazed for a brief second, allowing Katana to rush and grab her sword. 

(SWOOSH)

Katana: (grunts)

But Harley came to the rescue, saving her boyfriend by tripping Katana on the ground and kicking her sword away. 

Katana: (growls)

Harley Quinn: Stay away from my man.~

Katana and Harley Quinn then got into a fistfight, with Harley throwing the first punch, but Katana grabbed her arm and threw her over. 

(THUD)

Harley Quinn: (grunts)

Harley then spun around and grabbed Katana by the head with her legs and pulled her down with her. 

Katana tried to get up, but Harley got on top and pinned her down. She started a beatdown on Katana, punching her repeatedly. 

(POW)(POW)(POW)(POW)(POW)

Harley Quinn: (grunting) 

Katana: UNH! OW! (grunts)

Katana then grabbed the manhole cover she cut in half and bonked Harley in the head with it. 

(BAM)

Harley Quinn: Unh!

Harley covered her head, writhing in pain, Katana then picked up her sword stared at the two villains, and prepared to fight them at the same time. 

Y/N got out of dizziness and prepared to end the fight. It was going to be a Two vs one. 

Katana then charged to fight once more...

(STOP MUSIC)

(HISSING)

Katana: Unh! (groaning)

Soon, the two saw something being sprayed on Katana. They saw it was gas coming from the plants that Poison Ivy was controlling. 

Harley Quinn: Oh, thanks, Ive. 

Poison Ivy: Of course.

(THUD)

Everyone saw Katana's body fall to the ground, unconscious. 

Poison Ivy: Are you alright, Y/N? 

Y/N: Yeah. I'm fine. Are you good, Harley? 

Harley Quinn: (groans) Yeah. I'll be fine. What should we do with her?