Love by the Sword, Fight by the sword

(VROOM)(SKRRRRT)

(RATATATATATATA)

Y/N: SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

Harley Quinn: WHOO! (laughing)!

Soon, it was the time of the Triple Date. Y/N wanted to take Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn out on a date.

But...When you're living in New New Gotham...You could be forced to deal with some of Two-Face's goons. 

Harley Quinn was relaxing in the passenger seat next to Y/N and was having a blast. 

Harley Quinn: Yeah! This is awesome!

Poison Ivy: We're in the process of trying to escape here, Harls!

Y/N: Alright. It's official. Two-Face's next on the list? 

Harley Quinn: Nope. Next is Freeze and then Two-Face. 

(RATATATATATA)

The three were forced to keep their heads down, not wanting to get hit by the bullets. 

Y/N: Goddamnit!

Y/N looked across from his side to see one of the police cars parallel to his car. 

Y/N: FUCK YOU TOO!

(BAM)(CRASH)

Y/N then rammed his car into the cruiser and it forced them to hit a sign, which was strong enough for the car to crash through, making the two leap out, and being killed on impact.

Y/N: And that is why you wear seatbelts, HARLEY.

Harley, seeing that as a lesson from her boyfriend, rebelliously rolled her eyes and then put on her seatbelt. 

Harley Quinn: PSYCHE!~

Harley didn't put on her seatbelt and Ivy and Y/N were shocked to see Harley climb out of the car!

Y/N: HARLEY!

Ivy: Damn it! Keep driving!

Y/N: Got it!

Y/N kept his eyes forward while Poison Ivy went to protect Harley. Harley then leaped from Scarlet and landed on one of the cars. She dug her arm in and pulled a firearm out of their hands. 

Two-Face Goon: HEY!

Harley Quinn: (scoffs) Guns aren't my thing. Oh well.~

With a smile on her face, Harley Quinn used the rifle to fire at the other cars. Poison Ivy got on the roof of Scarlet to see Harley going to work on the others. 

(RATATATATATATA)(SKRRRT)

Harley fired bullets at the other cars, causing them to derail and lose speed. Some of them crashed and exploded on impact. Once they were down, all that was left was the one she was standing on. 

Harley looked back to see one of the gangsters aiming their gun at her. 

(SHOOM)(WHACK)

Two-Face Goon: AGH!

But the goon was given a whip scar on their arm, which came from a plant with thorns. Harley saw her best friend on the roof of Scarlet, trying to save her. She smiled at her and Ivy smiled back.