A New Hope Hits the Target

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy were getting impatient as Stephanie was inside and never came out. 

Harley Quinn: Ugh, he's been in there for too long. Let's just kill the bouncer.

Poison Ivy: Yeah, but we don't want to cause a scene.

 Soon, Harley had an idea. 

Harley Quinn: Watch this...~

Poison Ivy then headed for the security guard and batted her eyelashes at him, but the guard was nowhere interested in her.

Harley then looked at some people who were throwing balls into party cups and when the time came...

Students: (cheering)

(POW)

Guard: UNH!

Harley went and knocked the guard out, letting them into the VIP room. 

Once they were inside, the duo headed deeper into a red hallway and once they got to the other side, they were shocked to see something so big. 

Harley Quinn: Holy Shit...

They saw it to be a giant generator with multiple wires around the place. And all over, there were hundreds of students running in hamster wheels. The kinetic energy that comes from their never-ending cycle of running was being converted into electricity for the entire campus to have. 

Poison Ivy: So that's how they have electricity

The two saw Stephanie captured and placed in a hamster wheel like the other students and approached them. 

Harley Quinn: Stephanie!

Stephanie: Oh! Hey, girls! So...(pants) I figured out how he's generating electricity. 

Poison Ivy: Uh, by inviting people into fake frat parties, kidnapping them, and then forcing them to run in hamster wheels, effectively turning them into human batteries?

Stephanie: Oh. That makes more sense than what I was thinking.

(BZZZ)

Stephanie/Clayface: AGH!

They saw Clayface get electrocuted, forcing him to run faster. 

Stephanie: Agh! That hurt!

???: Well, what fortuitous timing!

Soon, the two turned to see Riddler coming into view from behind!

Riddler: And for the better, we've just had two new jobs open up.

Harley and Ivy both witnessed two students so exhausted from running, they collapsed on the ground.