The Cat finds a New Playmate

Harley Quinn: (...) UGH!!!

Y/N saw Harley groaning at the sky, getting impatient. The three were back at the Gotham Museum, fresh at night, waiting for Catwoman to show. 

Poison Ivy, was not surprised in the slightest.

Harley Quinn: (scoffs) Is she always late?

Poison Ivy: Yes. It is a power move.

Harley Quinn: Well, it's not even original. Badder asses have stood me up. None are as badass as Y/N here. 

Poison Ivy: True to that.

Harley Quinn: Here, kitty kitty!

Harley then shouted out at Catwoman, desperately waiting for her to come. 

Harley Quinn: By the way, Y/N, how come she doesn't like you? 

Poison Ivy: Yeah. Usually, she does that stuff herself. 

Y/N: I didn't betray her, nor did I steal her thunder. Let's say...She "enacted Mortal Kombat" on another woman. I stopped her, but in doing so...Well...

Poison Ivy: Well, what?

Y/N: (sighs) Let me Explain...

------------------------------

(FLASHBACK TO THE FIRST BOOK - HEARTS OF CHAOS AND NATURE)

Batman saw that Wonder Woman was revived from her father's divine magic and her long relationship with Y/N was forever fixed. He looked at the both of them with a smile, glad that Y/N was done with hating on Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman was glad to have Y/N back on the safe side again. 

Y/N/Wonder Woman: (sobbing happily)

(BANG)

???: DAD!/BRUCE!

Batman then looked at the exit and he saw Robin and Catwoman rushing to them.

Catwoman: You alright!?

Batman: Yeah. Y/N brought us here.

Catwoman looked at Y/N who was still hugging Wonder Woman and smiled for him.

(BANG)

???: Beloved!

However, Batman looked at the exit and he saw it to be Talia al Ghul, Damian's biological mother, the daughter of Ra's al Ghul, and the leader of the League of Assassins.

TALIA AL GHUL

However, there was only silence and suspense as Catwoman and Talia glared at each other.