Back from the HellHole and into the Battle.

(PLAY THIS)

The next morning, Y/N was resting in his bed and felt himself waking up.

Y/N: (yawns) 

He looked around as he regained his vision. He looked around the room and saw Cheetah resting on him. 

Cheetah: (ZZZ)(purring)~

Y/N looked at Cheetah and saw how cute she was when she was sleeping. 

Y/N: Barbara...Barb, wake up.

Cheetah: (snorts) Hmm? (sighs)

Cheetah then woke up and rolled off of Y/N with the blanket covering her naked body. 

Cheetah: Y/N, what time is it?

Y/N: I think...6:30. Forgot my alarm was on. 

Cheetah: Mmm...Morning, by the way. Know where the showers are here? 

Y/N: I'll take you. 

Cheetah looked at Y/N with a smile and kissed him on the cheek. Y/N got up and was followed by Cheetah. He then grabbed some blankets and wrapped them around Cheetah's body, making it look like Greek clothing. 

Cheetah: Thanks. Ready to go? 

Y/N: Yeah. 

Y/N then grabbed his stuff and led Cheetah out of the room.

(STOP SOUND)

------------------------------

(WHOOOM)

Y/N found himself inside the shuttle that was deep underground the crust of the earth. He saw the tunnel looking the same as always as the shuttle moved at top speed. 

Cheetah: How do you feel about coming back?

Y/N: I don't know. I know I was gone for a few months, but...It feels like an eternity for me. Does everyone else know I'm coming back?

Cheetah: I already let them know in advance. They all wanna surprise you. 

Y/N: That's nice of them. It would be nice to finally see Ivy and Harley again. I missed them a lot. 

Cheetah: I bet you do. Don't worry. If I were Harley, I'd be overjoyed to be seeing his boyfriend after so many...months of absence. 

Y/N: Yeah. I just hope they don't poison me or kick me in the nuts before I explain.

Cheetah: I'll vouch for you. And I was there. There was no wifi there. I made sure it was true when I tried to find the wifi here and the mobile data wasn't fun. 

Y/N: Yep. It sure as hell isn't. 

Cheetah: Did you gain any powers there? 

Y/N turned his head to look at Cheetah. 

Y/N: What powers?

Cheetah: Oh, right. I forgot about your...suit. You didn't leave it behind, did you?