Unexpected - Aiah (BINI) Taglish Ver.

The BINI girls just performed in a city as they were invited to perform there in celebration of the city’s annual festival. Though the scorching heat from the sun was still felt, the love and support of the Blooms for BINI was on par with the heat.

After their number, the BINI members immediately went back to their waiting room where the cool air from the air-conditioning was waiting for them. Groans of contentment were heard among the members of the girl group while the staff who was managing BINI was still busy doing their own tasks.

The girls ate dinner and changed into their casual outfit as they will travel back to Manila this evening. Though tired, the girls presented a professional stance with this, understanding the schedule that was put up in them.

Going inside their van, the trip to the province they performed in to Manila will be very very very long. Also consider the limited visibility as the sun already sets, it's just the moon, streetlamps, and the van's headlight that will be their way to navigate the deserted streets.

One by one, fatigue caught up with the BINI members which is valid and normal, but one member is not affected by the things she did earlier, not even the fatigue she is feeling can't penetrate her mind.

Time on her phone continues to move forward just like the van she is in, with every time passing, another tap of a finger landed on her phone. 

“Anong oras na,” Aiah whispered while looking outside of the window of the van. 

The driver of the van was playing some music in order to kill the silence, the manager of BINI also was sleeping as they were in charge of the logistics, making them very tired.

Time becomes slow with Aiah as a very important thing was supposed to happen today if not for the event. Don't get her wrong, Aiah loves performing in front of the people who support them, but she planned something in advance today, but the sudden call of work was equally important.

If there is a teleportation device, she would take it without hesitation just to be in her home. A feeling of guilt and sadness began to enter her emotions because of this.

“Darating din ako, maghintay ka lang YN,” Aiah said in her mind, hoping that is some way, her message telepathically reached YN’s mind.

“Ate? Bakit gising ka pa?” Aiah’s group mate Mikha asked as she woke up a little bit from her slumber.

“A-ah, wala lang, may bigla lang naisip,” Aiah said in an effort to hide her uneasiness.

“Kilala kita ate, malalim iniisip mo,” Mikha shuffles in her seat and turned to Aiah.

“Dahil ba kay YN to?” Mikha asked and Aiah just nodded at her, caught on to what she was thinking.

“Birthday day niya ngayon. May hinanda ako kaso may biglaan tayong lakad, ngayon matatapos yung araw na hindi ko man lang sya nakasama,” Aiah sighed deeply as she lets the steam out of her.

“Ate… napakabait na tao ni YN, hihintayin ka niya kahit kailan. Lagi ka niya iniintindi at alam ko na nagpaalam ka dahil andun din kami nung araw na iyon,” Mikha said calmly and hugged the older girl.

“Alam ko naman yon… pero alam mo yun, gusto ko siya samahan sa birthday nya, kahit man lang ako nandoon sa kwarto nya habang lumalaban sya sa sakit na meron sya, suportahan ko lang sya sa laban nya,” Aiah said with a tear escaped her eyes.

Mikha who was listening to her can't say anything as she too can't imagine how hard it is to be far away from your love in difficult times like this. With nothing to say, Mikha caressed the older girl’s shoulder, offering her support through this time.