Annoying - Karina

Classes are usually what takes up hours on every student's day. Whether they like it or not, studying helps students to gear their selves up for a good future.

Students also are the future of the fast pacing society we are living in today. With technologies advancing, students today have help with their studies.

Also, pressure on students grows as time goes by. As the older generation expects the younger generation to succeed, it affects every student on how they think.

In this world today, students are seen as the future of every nation in the world and with this, some of the students are creating an accidental rivalry. Whether it be an inter-school competition or inside the school competition. School competitions are becoming common for the school's name and reputation.

But what about when it comes to competition for love? Students have the same ideal types or maybe, the same crush.

Now, it's alright to have a crush in life. Our crush will most likely motivate us to do good in our activities. Some students will show their best in front of their crush, but some will hide themselves and let fate dictate their love life.

Yoo Jimin or also known as Karina is a beautiful girl with a beauty that can make everyone awe in appreciation. Karina has been the campus crush ever since the first time she stepped inside the school.

Karina's name is so big that she has a fandom behind her, while Karina is thankful for her 'supporters', little do they know that Karina's heart is already owned by a boy that is her childhood friend, Roh Y/n.

Y/n and Karina, just like any childhood friends, they are inseparable. Growing up with both of their parents as best friends, Karina and Y/n strengthens their bonds by playing and staying at each other's house.

Though they aren't entered at the same school, it's safe to say that distance didn't bother them. They trust each other so much that they never put any suspicion on one another.

Then, the first day of their relationship came.

Y/n went to Karina's school to pick her up. This is their routine since high school, Y/n would wait outside Karina's school, not even minding how long will it take for him to wait.

Karina is Y/n's happiness. The boy would be cheeky and clingy to Karina and then, they would be lovey-dovey without a care in their surroundings.

As Y/n arrived at the gate of the school, a girl then came to him, barging like a bulldozer with books in her hand.

"Hi, Y/n!" Karina said with a smile that made Y/n's heart melt.

I will admit, glasses suit her. I mean at this point, Karina can wear anything and she will still be beautiful.

"Hi to you too beautiful~ I will take that thank you~," Y/n said and took the books that is in Karina's arms.