Love Will Keep Us Alive - Minji (Part 1)

Y/n POV

Walking inside the cold air of the hospital hall as I'm walking to a certain room, where it is colder. Where my heart breaks when I enter.

Walking in the silence, I arrived at the door of the room and opened it and there, I see the girl who made my heart flutter, the girl who completes the puzzle in my life, looking out in the window.

Seeing that she didn't feel my presence, I slowly and quietly made my way to her and once I'm close to her, I hugged her softly.

"How are you Minji?" I asked while stroking her silky hair. Minji then looked at me with a small smile on her face and nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm fine~ still your strong and beautiful girl," Minji answered which made me giggle.

"Of course my strong baby~ what are you feeling right now?" I asked and Minji backs up and faced me.

"My health is improving! The doctor said earlier," Minji said with excitement while me, I began to feel relief inside of me with happiness.

"Is that so? Then we should celebrate huh?" I said and Minji hugged me while squealing in joy.

"Yes! We should," Minji said as she relaxed on my body.

"Should I call the other girls?" I asked and Minji immediately shook her head and hugged me tighter.

"I would love them to be here, but I want us to have some alone time. You don't like spending time with me don't you?" Minji suddenly said the last part out of the blue as she begins to pout.

Chuckling at the girl in my arms, I cupped her cheeks and pecked her lips turning the pout into a beautiful smile that I always love seeing.

"I like spending time with you cutie. Be strong alright? When you are cured we will go out of this hospital and I will take you to the amusement park," I said as I patted Minji's hair.

"You just gave me another motivation to be healthy," Minji said with fire in her eyes.

I just giggled at the girl as her love for amusement parks is pretty evident.

"Then let's get healthy?!" I asked and raised my fists.

Minji smiled and nodded as she also raised her fists.

"Yes! We will be more healthy and strong," Minji said with full conviction which made me smile because of her fighting spirit.

Minji is a strong girl, no, scratch that. Minji is a strong woman whose heart is not scared by the negative outcomes that are offered by this scary life. Minji is a warrior and does not have 'give up' on her vocabulary.

As I'm happy that she is fighting her illness, but a part of me is sad. Sad because I see her struggling in her fight.

Of course, the only thing I can do is to support her in her fight to recovery and hope for the best in the future.

Time passes and Minji and I talked about life and happiness with sometimes Minji giggling at what I say.

"You know sometimes, Hanni can be a little too much right?" I said as Minji just laughs.

"That girl is crazy, you know that~ at least Danielle is not that crazy," Minji said and chuckled.

"How about let's just say that you just have strange friends," I said which made Minji pout at me.

"You call me and my friends strange? Huhuhu~," Minji faked crying which made me giggle and hug Minji. Minji then smiled and hugged me buck, nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck.