Date - Nayeon

Y/n pov

"Hey bunny! Where are you?"

"I'm here! How do I look my handsome boyfriend?" She said and twirled in front of me.

"Just like what I said to you yesterday and will say it to you every day, you are gorgeous my bunny," I said while I side-hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"EeehHhHhhH, our date is just starting but you make my heart flutter," she whined.

"Aigoo, my whiny baby is back again, c'mon, let's date," I winked at her and she blushed. She whined and started blabbering things like a baby, I hold her hand and led her to my car for our date today.

--- time skip | car ride ---

"So where to nabongs?" I asked her as I am driving where my mind brings me. She is looking at the window with one hand intertwined with mine.

"Hmm, I don't know really, maybe in a park?" She suggested

"Oh! Maybe an Amusement park date?" I smirked while driving. Nayeon slapped my arm with her big hands and I felt that!

"Ouch! Oi! That hurts!" I protested

"You know what happened last time! You tricked me! You bought me to the haunted house!" She said and I snickered. I can feel her pouting at me and luckily we were at a stop. I looked at her and kissed the top of her head. She whined again as I giggle at her.

"I'm sorry my bunny, I will not do it again," I said to her she pecked me on the lips.

"Hehe, it's okay Y/nn, I love you!" She said and squealed. This girl is still a teen at heart. I was about to kiss her back but the traffic moves again.

"I will get your kiss back," I muttered to myself.

The woman who is looking out of the window suddenly have an idea for our date, she tugged my shirt which got my attention and I hummed in response.

"How about a movie?" She suggested

"You know that we always do that at home right?"

"Yes~ but you know, I want to feel it like we were in our younger years, after school, going to the movie place, eating tteokbokki at the park and lying in the grass, looking at the stars, telling jokes, and cuddling. How I wish we can go back in time,"

I smiled at her, I'm with her. I miss all the things we do when we are young, it might not be extravagant but its simplicity makes it more memorable. Though she is a popular idol now, she is still longing for that time. Now I can't do the last part to avoid her from the cameras, but of course, we can change things a little bit.

The traffic stopped once again and I looked at her, now sleeping while hugging my hand. This girl that I fall in love with, even though she is tired from all of her schedules, she never forgets to make time with me, this girl makes me feel loved, she makes me feel special (hehe). I cupped her squishy cheeks and kissed them.

"I love you Im Nayeon, thank you for loving me," I whispered and kissed her cheeks once again and I drove to the movie place.

Nayeon pov

You thought I was sleeping? I hear you Y/n~ hehe, my boyfriend for many years has been my one in a million. He understands me so much and even though dates like this are rare, he always makes it memorable, either from his pranks, silliness, and cheekiness. Gosh, I love this boy.