CHAPTER 3: Love?

You stare at Price, silent.

Love? Relationship? No sex?
You just thought that this was a friends-with-benefits type thing. But now he wants to be in a relationship? And he doesn't give a fuck if there's no sex or if there is?

Price holds your face in his hands, he van tell that there's something off. "Was that to much? I'm sorry- fuck." He mumbles, pulling you off of him. He grabs his pants, and quickly pulls them up. He buttons his shirt back up, fixing his hair. You stare at him, your eyes wide. Your standing infront of this God damn man, that just practically asked you out, naked. You shake your head when he attempts to walk away. "No- wait." You finally manage to choke out underneath soft tears.

He looks back, his eyes going wide. "Why are you crying? Did I do something?" He asks, walking back over to you. Before he can even say anything, you hug him.

Why the fuck am I crying?

He hugs you back, rubbing the back of your head. You both stay silent, unable to even get a word out. He let's you cry in his chest, slowly sitting back down on the small chair, letting you sit on his lap.

"I love you too.." you say into his chest. This is exactly what happened a couple days ago– but your in his lap, balling your eyes out, fucking naked. He grabs your chin softly, smiling.

"I know you do." Price says softly, in a teasing way. He kisses you softly. He pulls away a couple seconds later to wipe your tears. "Now, tell me what's wrong." He says in a gentle way. "I- well..it's just, those words. Sex or no sex, relationship..and love.. I haven't heard those type of things in awhile. I thought you just wanted sex from me and-"

"Just sex? Did you think I was using your body for that nonsense?" Price asks, not angry but in a sad way. You nod softly. He grabs his jacket and puts it back on you. He zips it up, so your not completely naked. You say silent, trying to see what he's trying to get at. "You are amazing. I don't need to have sex with you to understand how perfect you are." He says softly, and you can't stop yourself from sobbing. He hugs you again. He doesn't understand, why are you crying? Why are you crying over this? Maybe it was a ex, maybe it was family problems. But why won't you tell him?

"Shh. No need to cry. Don't waste your tears, it's okay." Price says, confused. You nod, wiping your tears.

You guys sit there for a couple minutes, just calming down.

He ends up walking you back to your barracks, leaving his jacket with you for comfort.

He leans into kiss you, you kiss him back.
"I love you." He says softly.
"I love you too.." you say back, before closing your door.

Why.
————————UGH———————–

God damnit why did this have to be that sad sos 🙏🙏

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed another episode of Gracie struggling fr

I had my choir concert and I'm afraid I cooked on my solo

I hope you guys liked this lol

-grace