CHAPTER 4: Hello?

Here you are now, standing infront of a hospital.

Did you get a abortion? No. Were you thinking about it? Yes.

You came out clean to the big back fucking Alyssa about how you were pregnant, and told everyone, including General Shepherd. He put you on temporary leave, until you give 'birth' to the little fucker, or whatever. You didn't know what to do. The father was obviously Price, but he's still out in the military, doing hard core shit.

You take a seat on the bench, that's sat right outside of the hospital. You look at the concrete, debating what you should do. You have no where to go. No one to talk to. Your family lives across the world, so that's not a option. You had no money. Just a couple of spare dollars in your wallet. You groan, sitting back in the chair. You look as people pass by you, men, women, and kids. The kids were skipping along, and most of the adults were carrying flowers.

But they all had one thing in common.

They ignored you.

You continue to think, what do you do? Some dumb, parental shit like that. You were trying to find out what to do.

That's until a God damn man sits right next to you. He's taller, are 5'11-6'1. Blonde, fluffy hair. Glasses. Strong. No beard. He is mindlessly scrolling on his phone, the strong smell of perfume mixed in with cigarettes and beer is noticeable on him.

You choose to ignore him, until he talks to you. "You sittin' here waitin' for someone, or are ya homeless?" He asks, his voice gruff. You snap out of whatever you were thinking of and turn to stare at him. "Why are you wonderin?" You asks, crossing your arms. "You don't see a lot of women around here, in military gear, outside of a hospital. On a mission?" He asks. "God your full of questions. But no. I'm not homeless- I guess. And I'm not waiting for someone. I'm also not on a mission, I'm on a temporary leave from the military." You reply back, looking away. He puts his phone in his pocket, his gaze falling to the sky.

"Mm. Nice. Why ya' on leave?" The strange man asks. "I'm pregnant." God, you hate that word. Pregnant. It doesn't sound right saying, well when your talking about yourself. You hated the way it rolled off your tongue, the way it sounded. It obviously throws him off gaurd, and he turns to look at you once again. "Pregnant? Damn." He mumbles. "Then why are you here? You don't look big." He tries to joke, but he's the only one laughing. "To Get an abortion." You reply back, your face straight. That, again, throws him off gaurd. "Oh. Uh. Nice, I guess."

Nice? You roll your eyes, standing up. "Thanks for the talk. Bye." Is all you say before walking away, to the hospital obviously. You walk in, to get the 'job' done, or whatever.

————afterwards———

You are sitting on the same bench, it's the middle of the night. You close your eyes, trying to get some sleep in before you have to wake back up and try going back to the base. Well, that's before someone walks from behind you and taps your shoulder.

Price.

"There you fuckin are! Ignoring my god damn calls- I thought you died!" Price says, before hurriedly going to sit by you on the bench. You say nothing. "You could've told me you were pregnant! You didn't just have to fuckin' leave without saying anything! I know you were put on leave, but you left me with nothin!" He says fastly. You open your mouth.

"It's gone. I'm not pregnant anymore." Is all you say.

"What?" Price mumbles. "Oh." The realization hits him, but he quickly recovers and hugs you. "I still love you."

————balls————

Okay I'm tired! I sprained my ankle that's why I haven't posted that much:3

Also its summer break (FINALLY HOLY SHIT)

I'll try to post/upload more trust

-grace