Chapter one: Needing Help

You were Captain Price's favorite soldier. For many reasons, but one, he was obsessed with your looks. Your curves, your face, the way your hair waved in the wind.. yeah. But, you already knew this. No one else suspected a thing.

You were in the lounge, just in some shorts, and a tank top. no one was around, so this was your comfy clothes. You sat down, reading a book. You always loved reading, mostly smut, or horror. Price walked in, staring you up in down. Your curves just automatically turned him on.

"Soldier..What are you doing in here all alone?" He asked, not really questioning it at all. "Just relaxing, sir." You said, camly, putting your book down to face him. You smile. You can tell Price's face is flustered, like he saw the hottest, juiciest anime babe ever. (This is a joke. I just felt..Silly.) You tilt your head, realizing where Price's gaze fell.

Your chest/hips. You automatically blush, super embarrassed. He realizes that you knew, and cleared his throat. "Sorry. Your beauty..is just distracting." He says, awkwardly. Though, you didn't mind. You thought it was cute. You kinda liked it. "It's okay. No need to apologize, sir." You smile, his face is even more red, as it's hidden by his beard.

"What can I help you with..?" You ask, your kind of suspicious. Price walks over to you, and places a Hand on your cheek, caressing it softly. "I think you know, y/n..I think you know exactly what I need help with." Price whispers, smiling.

TBC.