CHAPTER 3: Good Job

Ever since Ghost had saw you, and you both kissed, you haven't talked to eachother. It's embarrassing, really. You can't bring yourself to talk to him. Your also avoiding your Captain. It's already been 1 week since the incident, and your still ignoring everyone.
Price walks up to you, crossing his arms. "Why ya slackin', soldier." Your world seems to pause. 'Soldier'? Jesus, he's acting like you two never fucked, on multiple occasions too. You look up at him. "Uh. I am not slacking. I have just been..tired! Yep. Tired. To much training really kicked my ass, sir." You try to act casual. But fuck that because you are fucking terrible at that. (I'm sorry😗)
Price rolls his eyes. "Soldier, I've expected more from you. Right now, your being shitty. Come to my office." With those words, he walks away. Your vision turns blurry, and your ears ring. Like, holy fuck. Your scared your gonna get scolded- or worse, your rank is going to get removed. You quickly follow him, opening the door and shutting it. This man is fucking quick, he's already sat down.
"Tell me the real reason your slacking. This isn't like you." Price says, his head indicating he wants you to sit down on the chair across from him. You sit down, opening your mouth, but before you can say anything, Price starts talking. "Are you pregnant? Did I get you pregnant?" He says, oddly with a straight face. "No? What? I'm not fuckin pregnant." You say, blushing in embarrassment. He let's out a heavy sigh of relief.
"Then tell me. I won't shame you." He smiles. Fuck he's sexy when he smiles. You think. You shake the thoughts from your head. "I was having a mental breakdown- and Ghost walked in. I was crying because of the rumors of me being a barracks bunny- he comforted me..and then out of no where, we kinda just...-kissed?" You say, looking at him. He stays silent for a couple seconds.
"So. You kissed the Lieutenant, all because people found out we fucked?" Price couldn't hold back a laugh, leaning back in his seat. You were in shock, because you thought he would be pissed. "Yeah- people thought I was a barracks bunny though.." you mumble. That was the part you didn't like. You didn't care if people knew you fucked your Captain-you loved him. But you were not a fucking barracks bunny.
Price grins. "Well. Fuck them for thinkin that, right sweetheart?" Fuck he made you weak in the knees. He pats his thigh. "C'mere. Come sit on my lap." You quickly rise yourself from the chair, quickly going to his thigh and sitting on it. "I will mark you, so people know that I am the only one who makes you feel like this." He slowly unbuttons your uniform, taking your jacket and shirt off so the only thing you have on is your bra and tactical pants.
Price cups the back of your head, bringing you closer to him. He starts to suck and kiss your neck, his teeth nibbling softly. You can't help but let out a whimper, as he fills your neck with hickys. You can feel his obvious bulge through his pants on your thigh. "Fuck baby, keep making those noises like the good girl you are, yeah?" He says. He picks you up gently, putting you on the desk. He smiles, taking off his shirt and jacket, then his pants, leaving only his boxers. "Lift your waist, princess." Price says, and when you do he pulls your pants down. He rips your panties in half, pulling them off.
"Look at you, so wet and desperate for your Captain's cock, hm?" Price smiles, pulling of his boxers. He waists no time, plunging deep inside you. Fuck, he was so huge. He filled you up so God damn perfectly. "Yeah? Take it." He whispers, making you moan. You try to stop, but he laughs.
"Dont hold it back. Let everyone fucking know who's making you sound like this." He reaches one of his hands down to finger your clit, leaving the other one cupped on the back of your head. "F-fuck..! Price- shit baby..! Please don't stop! I'm cumming..!" You moan out. He smiles, going harder.
When he feels your walls clench, he slows down, smiling. "Yeah? You like it when I don't let you cum, hm? You've been a real ass recently, baby. Ignoring me, kissing one of my men. But dont worry, princess. I'll let you cum."
He pulls out, then plunging deep inside you-his pace almost downright evil. "Fuck!..ngh! Price please..!" You moan out, your head leaning back. "Look at me baby. Look at the man who's fucking you." He teases and you look back up at him. That's enough. You cum almost immediately, your orgasam hitting you hard.
Your walls clenching around Price made him cum with you, his seed filling you deep. "That's it..just like that darling. You did so well." He smiles, slowly pulling out. He pulls up his boxers, before grabbing a rag out of a drawer and cleaning you up. He grabs you a extra pair of boxers he has, and helps you get dressed.
Price stares at the marks on your neck, smiling. "Now they know you aren't a barracks bunny. I love you." The words slip out of his mouth. Your eyes go wide as he says that. You hug him tightly, and he hugs you back. "I love you too, Price.."

TO BE CONTINUED 😈😈
--------pp---------

Another creators note because I know you guys like like like me >_<

Bro ain't no way price fell in love with your ass 😹😹😹🫵🫵

Nah I'm kidding :3

So I hope this was JUICY for you hot babes because I know the last fucking one was basic :////
#NO ONE LIKES ANGST STORIES!!! #WHERES THE SEX?!?!?!?

anywayssss this took me foreverrreeredrerr because I couldn't come up with an idea....

Also I have a new story out now bc I got bored

It's called 'Fading Love' or smth like that idfk

Also thanks for all the support!! I have more stories coming out soon (hopefully)

I have a lot of ideas for this little story so if you have any ideas, lmk bbg
Discord: .buttcrack123
Tiktok: graceskibidy
C.ai: gracesses

Anyways bye ;)

-sincerely
Alpha Grace