CHAPTER 4: Pregnant?

HELLO!! This is the first of many parts in chapter 4. Make sure to read the chapter before this one to understand what's going on!!
-grace
---------V---------
You fall asleep, before you know it your woken up from Alyssa jumping on you-not literally-and you bolt up. "So what was goin on last night, hmmm?" That son of a bitch asks. You rub your eyes, shoving her off of you. "It was nothing. Just a little sex. I know you have sex with all the recruits." You say, annoyed. She smiles, standing up. "Only a couple- plus, he was really angry when I walked in. Are you guys together?!" Alyssa says happily. You shake your head, before standing up and going to a small sink to brush your teeth. She starts to get her uniform on, stretching her back, along with you.

"You guys would be so cute together." Fuck you, Alyssa. No one cared what you think.

You ignore her, walking out of the room. You reach the main hallways, where you see dozens of recruits, and soldiers talking and marching. You bump into Gaz, your teammate, and he smiles at you. "Hey, Y/n! What's wrong? You look.. stressed." He asks, with that goofy ass smile on his face. "I got no sleep, that's probably why." You reply, grunting as you walk over to the weapon room, holding your lower stomach. "Why? Get fucked to much by the captain?" Gaz teases, smiling.

"Actaully, for your information, we are together. So take that stick out of your ass and walk the other way." You say with a smile. He rolls his eyes as you get your armor and gear on. This was gonna be a long ass day.

You get to the cafeteria, and get yourself some breakfast. (Ur boutta be the main character:3)

You get a table all by yourself in the corner of the room, because everyone else is just ignoring you. You continue to eat, and you finish. You throw your tray away, and then walk out to the public library on the base, just to relax.

That's until you hear Price walk up from behind you, and wrap his arms around you. "Are you okay, my luv'?" Holy shit was that ho— "Yes, I'm fine." You answer with a smile. He smiles back, and sits right next to you. "What are ya doin' here all alone?" He asks, with a confused look on his face. "Just trying to relax. Why? You stalkin' me?" You joke, and he puts one of his hands on your thigh. He soon gets real serious, his tone silent.

"This is a serious question- and I'm not tryin to be funny. Did you get a refill on your birth control pill?"

Fuck him.

You shake your head.

"Then, there's a possibility yer pregnant. I saw yer lady app, flow, was it? Your late to yer uhh..ah..thingy." Price says awkwardly. You groan, putting your head in your hands. "It's probably because I'm losing weight. I can't be pregnant. I'll be fine." You say calmly, and he smiles and let out a nervous chuckle. "Okay- I'll leave ya alone. Call me if ye' need anythin- alright dear?" You nod.

He gives you a quick, yet passionate kiss, before walking away.
–—in ya bed room because I'm lazy—

You lay on your bed, before you ask Alyssa, which is laying on the floor scrolling on her phone mindlessly, "Hey, do you have a pregnancy test, by any chance?" Alyssa looks at you, grinning. "Why? Captain cum in yo-"
"I'm being serious. Do you have one?" You interrupt her. She smiles, reaching into her drawer and pulling out a whole fucking box of pregnancy tests. "Why do you have so many?" You ask. "I get around, girl."

You roll your eyes, taking the box and sneaking to the bathroom. You take one out, read the instructions, and you piss on it and wait 15 minutes. (I have obviously never tooken one, so idk if this is how it works)

15 minutes later, you look at the test.

Positive.

You take a couple more.

All positive.

What do you do now?
—–—————I'm a biggie——————

LMAO THIS GENUINELY TOOK TO FUCKING LONG TO WRIGHT.

Congrats on being a fucking mother ig

I started writing this on mother's day soooooooooo

Uhm what do u do now???

-GRACE