[27]: Tina Tantrums

Start from the beginning

"So things still going well between you and Elliot?" Ayla asked and a grin broke out onto my face.

"Yea, he's great Ay. I really like him."

"I'm happy for you babe, you deserve someone like him."

"Thank you."

"Is Ash still being off with you about him though?"

"Yea, I'm not allowed to mention Elliot around him and he's not allowed to mention Tina around me, it's our new rule." I say rolling my eyes making her laugh.

"That's stupid, it's like he doesn't even want you to be happy with someone."

"You're telling me, but for an easier life, I'm going along with it."

I'd been with Elliot for three weeks now and everything was going great between us. We saw each other after college more of or less on Mondays and Wednesdays and then Saturdays. The nights I never saw him he had rehearsals for his end of summer performance, which was fine with me as I got to hang out with Ash. Especially on Fridays which were still strictly reserved for mine and Ash's best friend date night.

Tonight was date night though; every Wednesday Elliot took me out on a date and each time he'd meet me at my front door with a pink tulip. We'd still not met each other's families properly yet but I know it was going to be soon, my parents kept bugging me to meet him.

There had been no more close kissing encounters with Ash since Valentine's Day. I filled him in the next morning about what we did like he asked and he just rolled his eyes and said it wasn't very romantic of him. That obviously resulted in us having a huge argument and him storming out my house and me in floods of tears.

Fin said he was acting like that because he was jealous but I didn't want to listen to him, last time I did that and I believed that Ash felt something more for me I saw him kissing Tina in the corridor at college. So I'd rather just think of him as being an arsehole instead. It didn't help that Tina was still around and causing trouble between us either. Elliot wasn't doing anything towards Ash to cause arguments or come between us; he understood that we were close. But for some reason Ash always snipped at him and muttered things under his breath whenever I was around. Which is the exact reason I agreed to his stupid non girlfriend/boyfriend talk when we were around each other, I was tired of arguing with him.

I was currently measuring out the material I'd need to make the flowy sarong skirt to match my bikini. I was pinning it to the mannequin as I spun it around when I felt my fabric tug then fall to the floor.

I look up from where I was crouched down to see what had happened for my material to rip. Then I see Tina smirking down at me holding a pair of scissors.

"Ooops." She says grinning at me, backing away slightly. "I didn't see you there Lyd."

I stood up to see what she'd done and my blood was at boiling point. My material didn't rip, she'd cut along my fabric splitting it into two, now I'd have to start all over again as the part I was pinning to the mannequin wasn't long enough to go all the way around.

"You fucking bitch." I say pushing Tina away from my desk. "You did this on purpose."

"I didn't do it on purpose, it was an accident. Don't push me Lyd." she says pushing me back.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE LADIES, I WONT BE HAVING CAT FIGHTS IN MY CLASSROOM." Mrs Tudor says walking over to us.

I had to take a deep breath to stop myself from crying, even though I could feel my tear ducts stinging.

"Miss...Tina- she has just purposely cut my fabric in half, the part I was working on isn't long enough for me to use now so I'll have to start all over again."