CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Present day. Nate's pov

She had told me she would come and she did. I didn't care if she herself never told me but what I care is that she is in front of me now. I knew it was her the moment I saw her. I just needed to be sure very sure That is why I didnt kissed her the first time.

We had our plan. She finally told me yesterday and we planed that in place of me Jasper would be in dinner.  Jasper never left his cabin and had a yul lock . This lock can not be opened by anyone except of nelph. 

Here she is with the file we needed. tomorrow our army will leave and Jasper would be defeated. I am ashamed to be his brother and having the same face doesnt help.

She needed to go Jasper would suspect  her if she wont. She kissed me and went.

End of Nate's pov

After dinner Sofie went to her room with Nate waiting for her. She went in  and got to the work without a word. They opened the file and found every detail it just took it half hour . Now she needed to place the file back in Jaspers cabin.

"Nate , bring Jasper out of his room some how. Tell him something or do something. I just need him out of the room for five minutes. "

"Its simple ,my lady. Just give me a minute but how will you get the signal?"

She knew what to do.

"Call Alice right now. I need her. Once he is out of the room she will apparat to me. She will be the signal."

"Ok then, but whats the dorm number ? " 

"It is 5765 "

He left and came with Alice in a minute.

"Alice , I need your help don't ask questions - "  she started but got inturepted

"I know about the plan Kelly . I am ready " Alice said.

"Ok so, get work now." she commanded.

They left. After a two minutes Alice came Sofie was prepared. She instantly apparated with the file to Jaspers cabin and hid the file. So that if he was searching it would be obvious that it was hidden and not taken.

She went back to her room and found Jasper and Nate.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Oh, glad you are here." Jasper said turning around. His eyes were red so it was obvious that it is Jasper. Nate's eyes never change colour. "He told me you were missing and I thought someone assasinated you" he said while glaring at Nate.

"How could you? I have powers and I am very good at combat. Now you should go. It is night and need sleep. Tomorrow is a big day."

"Yeah right, lets go brother. " Nate poped in.

They gave their bows and left. Minutes later Nate again came. "We need to plan something. He knows about our plan now. "

"Dont worry. Who said he knows the exact day we will be attacking. We will attack but before. "

"What do you mean?"

"Lana told me about the people early because I told her we would attack early. They might be there by now. Jasper knows that they will leave tomorrow. I will make an illusion for him."

"Clever move, my lady."

"Right now I am just a copy of me. She had left with other people to attack from front. Whatever I have studied in the file now is in my brain. The real me is half way there to attack."

"Oh my -"

"And there will be another illusion for this tomorrow. The children are to safety already."

"Wow. And why didnt you tell me about it?"

"Lack of energy and time. These illusions and copies and all. They are exhausting. Not to mention I needed slash five times in my journey."

"I will go now we both need rest." He bowed gave a peck on forehead and left.

Next day

The weather was perfect for today. As planned Sofie created illusions before hand. Nate would not come she knew. Jasper would. She needed everything perfect. She knew he would instantly go to his people's side once we reach there. That's when she would come from behind and the copy would vanish.  For that period of time Aaron would lead.

That's when the realisation struck her. That's what the dreams told her throughout. She smiled to herself that finally it would be over and she would come to her real self.

It was time. They led through the big tunnels. Although the palace was underground it looked like they were out in the sun.

Later after six to seven hours they were infront of the army of Nadja. She vanished her copy and told Aaron to lead. Jasper went to his group and announced.

"You all thought all those times I was with you. I was not I could never be. I am Jasper Diaz. The Nelph of Nadja.'' With that he said " ATTACK".

Everyone fighted and cut off every Nadja. Afterall Alice was right. They were nothing compared to Faltanies.

Sofie emerged from behind created a sword and a shield and rose high above for everyone to see. She had her face . The orignal." Jasper look ,Sofie didnt die. You didnt get rid of her." she said.

He came infront of her creating a sword and a shield. "I see , Sofie. I see, that you are here to kill me but maybe I would kill you instead. I win."

"Who will you rule on. Your people are with me now. Its just an illusion." She snapped her finger and everything vanished except her and Jasper.

"You didnt." he said and attacked her. She raised her sword and cut down his head. It was real she knew.

She knew that Jasper only needs one thing. To rule over people. To make them his slave.

It was all over now. His body lay lifelessly on the ground and she left. Her happiness was too much. She needed to tell this to Nate and live happily.