CHAPTER NINE

There were people in the scarlet robes fighting with the faltinies. Kelly saw Jasper struggling to fight.

She knew the exact thing she had to do. Kelly flew high and lifted her right hand. As the water ball appeared she threw the waves on people with red robes - the Nadjas.

She heard a scream "My lady what are you doing here"

"Everyone, stay back ", she commanded. Faltanies did the same.

She threw water waves with all her strength. She thought that the power she had was impossible to imagine, she thought that maybe she could cut people off. She focused on one thing. She imagined that there was a blade that could cut through hundreds of people in one stroke.

She lifts her hand and slashes it in the air. It worked. At least fifty Nadjas were killed.

The Nadjas disappear in pop after the incident.

Kelly landed back to the floor and heard Jasper " You have to come with me"

"Wait. " She said turning to the crowd"Everyone you can go eat and the powerful Faltanies will stay gaurd. If anything happens inform me."

They headed straight to her room.

"Do you have any idea what could have happened to you. In three years we saw a nelph that could really lead us to a brighter future and you just jumped there. "

"Nothing happened to me . You are just overreacting. I am your nelph and I have to fulfill my duty. And don't say that you were able to handle this. You were struggling to fight them."

He came closer with the guilt in his eyes to shout at her. How could he do that.

"Your high -"

With that she pushed him with strength. "You are not Jasper. who are you ?"

"Your highness why do you do that I am your Jasper"

"Lies . I hate them . Show me who you are."

With that he changed into a man in red robe- a Nadja. Kelly gasps in horror but immediately gained her courage.

She thought the same as in battle immediately and the man was in two pieces.

"My lady" the gate burst opens .

"Jasper'' she ran and hugged him.

" It's okay.. I am here my lady. " with that Kelly faints in his arms. Jasper took her to another room. She rests there .

She saw it coming. Nadjas appearing through her castles gate and only one in blue but he wasn't a Nadja - he was Jasper.

She woke and then again fainted Jasper at her right and Aaron at her left.

It happened again. Seventh time this time but it took her far this time. She heard Jasper commanding the Nadjas. She saw Faltanies comming but she wasn't there but Aaron was.

She woke in her room feeling nauseous and weak. Jasper came by her side.

"Jasper how long have I been asleep?"

"A one and a half week and to be exact 10 days,my lady"

"What! .

Yes but there is no need to worry

"Why not there had been an attack and I ,being a nelph was asleep. "

"It's ok . You performed a slash and for the first two times it's very less."

She looked at him , his dreamy eyes looking straight at her, she melts instantly. "Could you tell me how this slash thing is related to my sleep.''

  "Obviously yes my lady"