CHAPTER THIRTEEN

They crossed the huge corridor. Everyone bowed when Kelly passed. Her assistants took their usual spots; Jasper to the right and Aaron to the left. She reached the hall. She knew what she had to do, she'd done it before. As they crossed the carpet Faltanies stood and bowed deeply. She reached her table and sat. "Now I just have to say the grace. " She knew The grace but to confirm she said"I have to say bon appetite right?" . Jasper said "My lady you will announce that you are becoming our nelph. "

She stood and cleared her throat. Everyone paid full attention to her now " My dearest Faltanies," she said "I gladly announce that on 22nd April I will become your nelph . So be ready for the grand ball and bon appetite" The hall filled with applause as Kelly sat.

" Good now all I have to do is arrange everything for the day because only five days are left and the coronation is on the sixth day." Aaron's voice came.

"Let's eat "she said taking in the first bite of her food.

Half an hour later the three of them finished their food. Now she had half an hour left for dance practice with Jasper. She was excited.

She left with a little talk with Jasper.

"My lady, you will wear your usual robe." He said before she left.

She appears in her room's wardrobe and takes out the robe . A plain black.

She looked at her self in the mirror.  What have I done to get this, washed dishes,  did laundry or house chores. This love that I never got this respect. But I am glad my life changed. This was almost what I wanted - to be loved .

She shook the thoughts away and went to get ready.

She came wearing her robe half tied and saw Jasper. "Aah -" she gave a little shriek. "At least knock when you come or tell if you are there. I almost tried  slash , you dumbo." She says while tying her robe tightly and back at Jasper.

"Sorry my lady, but I can't wait it's an emergency ." Jasper said with a calm voice. "You have to meet us at the meeting room"

"Ok I am coming ."

"Please come as fast as you can "

She locked the belt of her robe and tied her hair. She opened the meeting room's gate and saw Aaron's worried face. She took her seat "Now... what happened ?"

"Here see this " Aaron said giving her a parchment.

She read out loud " To the nelph of Faltanies, house on street three. I here give this proposal of you giving 20 percent of your Faltanies  and land to us. If you disagree you will see a war. By the nelph of Nadja, house on street eleven." She finished. 

"What do you want, my lady which option?" Jasper asked

"What's the twenty percent of our land and people?" She said looking at Aaron

"More than you can imagine. We live underground and it's a lot that we have built. The people here are also very much. Every year we receive three hundred kids that are pure Faltanies and one hundred that are not pure Faltanies." Aaron explained.

"There are almost twelve thousand people in the land so if we would give them twenty percent we will give eighty kids and two thousand four hundred adults. " Jasper told.

"How many Nadjas do they have?" She asked

"Not much there are less chances for them to win but if their nelph comes it's not good." Jasper spoke

"What's the best solution you think of ?" She asked for advice

"We won't suffer if we fight but our people will if they got in his hand. " Aaron told

"We will fight. I won't bow to him. I will protect everybody present under my protection. I won't let him harm us." She said.

"But you will have to be the nelph first" Aaron objected

" The ceremony will take place two days before, announce it. " She commanded."Jasper you will wait, the meeting is dismissed"

Aaron gave his bow and left

"What happened,my lady" Jasper asked as Aaron left .

"I need my room changed a bit. I don't want it connected to yours and Aaron's cabinet. And one more thing , you will knock when you come in." She told him. "Meet me in my room " she commanded and left.