Is this it?

(3RD PERSON POV)

'ALEC!' Fiore yelled as she saw Alec entering the dining hall (after he showered), 'Alec where have you been?? We were worried that you died!'

Died..

Death..

'Don't say that word ever again.' Alec says quickly. Fiore her excitement to see him slowly faded as the feeling of emptyness in this hellhole came back.

'Alec..don't be harsh on her after she didn't see you for 3 days..' Grett whispered to him, 'I am not harsh.' He stated before taking a seat at the dinner table.

Everyone just sat there. Awkwardly and in silence. No one knew what to say to each other. Weird right?

They've been stuck with each other for 3 months now, yet this is how they socialize?

At some point, they started suspecting each other for killing the contestants. And as stupid as it sounds, it always led to arguments.

Tom was the one who always broke up the arguments since he said that none of it was true.

'I recognized the voice..' were one of the only thoughts that ran through his mind..Since Jake's death he was thinking about who the killer might be..

He never dared to tell the rest since it apparently will make him 'suspicious'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(DAN POV, later that day..)

I hate this place so goddamn much.

We are living in a déjà vu! We wake up, search for food, sometimes lose someone, go to sleep and this repeats every day!

Since we have to bond..and since Gabby died..Me, Drew, Will and Fiore started a little friend group.

Yes, Fiore. Since Alec has been acting pretty..weird..the latest hours, she wants to stay with us so she can forget about it.

Usually..Lill was with Will but I think she's becoming crazy. She's always alone..I feel bad. In the beginning she looked like a calm woman but I think the role of being a leader got to her head..

She's always either deep in thoughts or making plans about escaping. She even went out alone just to find an escape..

I dont think that theres an escape after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(ALEC POV)

'I hear him, I hear him, I hear him, I hear him, I hear him, I hear him..--' My thoughts kept repeating the same words.

I hear his voice..I hear it..He's calling out my name..He needs me..

I want to see him again..I need to see him..

'Excuse me..I'm gonna go to the toilet..' I said with little to no emotion, I was craving to see Nick again. He was the only one I thought about.

I stand up from my seat and i walk out of the dining hall..When I closed the door I heard someone stand up, shit.