Expeditions and Explanations En Route!

"C'mon Syr~! I said I was sorry over and over. Do you really have to be so cruel with me~?" Bell whined as he followed Syr on her way to work at the Hostess. Looking saddened as he walked behind the waitress down the streets as she had her hands behind her back and held together.

He could flinch as he heard the small 'humph' escaping her lips as she closed her eyes and looked up. Making him groan as he pounced and hugged her from behind as they continued to walk. Wincing when she pinched his hands and held them together as she led them to her work.

"You know why I'm like this to you mister! Poor Helun is now a frantic mess! You almost broke her with that stunt you pulled. I'm the only one that can make the two of you a mess in this relationship!" Syr said with an authoritive tone as she escaped from Bell's hug and turned around. Crossing her arms and looking up at him with a stern glare as she tapped her foot as Bell looked at her with a tilted head.

"But Helun mentioned I practically broke the both of you during that night when we-"

"Lies!" Syr cried out as she covered his mouth with her hand. Staring hard and intently into his red eyes, daring him to deny her. But the way her face matched a tomato at this point was practically telling volumes of the truth.

"I'll bet a weeks' worth of your cooking if right here, now, change into Helun or look in a reflective window or mirror she would tell otherwise." Bell said with crossed arms as he looked down at his fiancé. Her scowl turned to a cute pout in his eyes as she grabbed the sided of his cheeks and pulled them. Though painful as she pinched and twisted them, he didn't look away from her until she stopped and hugged him.

"I'm sorry..."

"I love you too. Besides, you might wanna get used to me doing crazy things for you and the others I'll come to love in my heart." Bell said as he nuzzled her and rested his chin on top of her head.

"You ruined my whole plan to tell Mia and the others we're engaged now with that stunt. I wanted to see you embarassed and suffer under Mia's demands. Carry me over there as punishment." She demanded as she held up her arms towards him as he scoffed. Shaking his head as he carried her like a princess in his arms and continued their walk to the Hostess.

"I'm pretty sure Mia will be more demanding of me hiring them for the wedding catering service. But then how is she suppose to enjoy it and walk you down the isle?"

"I thought Hedin would walk me down as he is your father."

"Eh, thats one idea in mind. But Mia's like you and the girl's mother figure and even father figure. She is a tough woman that would protect you girls."

"She really is. Even if we can protect ourselves. Heck, Ryu was an Adventurer for a time. Lunoire is one from Demeter's Familia and a bounty hunter at times. Even Anya and Chloe too. Also, don't get me started with May if you insult her cooking and complain about it in front of her. I won't be there to save you and just watch."

"Noted and I don't doubt that. Anyone that can insult or even think of complaining about it has no taste whatsoever. Hmm? Ah, guess the others were waiting on us. I see Anya outside the place already." Bell commented as Syr looked over and saw the Cat Woman turning her head to them and instantly saw her ears and tail perking up. A cry from her perked their ears even from the distance they were from the Hostess rang as the couple saw the girl entering back into the pub fast.

Stopping them in place, was the sight of the Hostess's doors flying out and imbedding into the building across the street. Smoke and steam came from the wall as the doors were some how still intact as Mia then appeared in the middle of the street. Crouched and arms out appart and in fist. Looking all around until finally her eyes looked onto the both of them as they were frozen in place when she made eye contact at them.