Close Friends Uniting after Hell!

"Hoof! That was a pretty filling meal last night. Though I'm surprised how Filvis was after a few drinks." Bell muttered as he walked out of his room in his blue pajama bottoms and a baggy white shirt. Scratching his head as he was walking towards Lili's shared room with Helun as he went to see if she was awake today.

"Hmm...wonder if we should do a quest today or try the fourteenth?" He murmured as he reached the door and knocked on it a few times. Waiting for a while before he knocked again. This time calling her name and had his hand on the door handle.

"Lili? Are you awake? If you need more time to sleep I can check back on-" Bell's eyes widened as he nearly fell and heard a small eek. His face soon flushed as he felt his face now landing on something soft and felt silk fabric. 

"A-aahhh..Erm...B-Bell?" He shivered as he placed his hands on the doorframe and slowly pulled himself away. His face turning bright red at the sight he was seeing. And got a better look at who made him fall and what he landed on.

'B-B-Breasts! A-And they're not Syrs'! T-They were so big and sof-NO! Not now little me!' Bell thought as he bent his knees and crossed his legs slightly as he looked up. Blushing further as he was now meet with Helun's eye frantically looking around as she crossed her arms over her body and tried to cover herself up with her sleepwear.

Or...rather lack of one as it was practically her undergarments that had a frilly see through veil around her hips and starting underneath her black lacy bra she had on. 

"E-Erm...I'm so sorry about that Helun! I-I was just checking on Lili and thought Heith had you resting in the medical beds for now since...Lady Freya's recent episode." Bell said as he waved his arms and covered his face with his arms and looked away.

"N-No. I just moved back in two days ago. A-And I apologize I should have asked who was knocking before suddenly opening it."

"W-Well it's your room so I should have said something first." Bell said as both teens were blushing but felt themselves growing calmer as they each took in a few breaths in before they could look at each other now. Though, still covering themselves up and or slouching their legs. 

"W-Well...I'm glad to see you're back to good health. I-I don't know exactly why you had to go through...that...with Lady Freya every time, but at least you weren't hurt. T-Things have been kinda hectic without you and I missed seeing you around." Bell said, smiling as he scratched his cheek as Helun flushed and smiled. 

Deciding that it was best not to be out and in her bra and underwear, she walked away for a moment and then returned to meet Bell again. This time she was wearing a rather large sweatshirt that went past her thighs and a bit long at the sleeves. However, did nothing to hide her curves and rather seemed to make her chest seem bigger. 

"Thanks for worrying about me. Usually it's Heith that's in a frantic while the others offer me like a sacrifice. But yeah, I have heard quite the tales from Heith and from Lady Freya when she was finished and heard the reports from Ottar and Hedin." She said as she turned around to see her bed. Bell peeking over and saw Lili was shifting in the bed and wrapping herself more in the blankets.

"Along from our newest Familia member bunking with me until we can find a place for her to move into. Though, I'm surprised you were fine with her joining after what happened Bell." She said, though wasn't angry or mad at him. As she smiled while Bell leaned against the doorframe. 

"Sorry we couldn't get you something we stole from Soma as compensation. We did get some of his bad wine batches and some treasures. Honestly those bad batches taste better than his good one. And have you heard about our other two crew members from Lili last night?" Bell asked as Helun nodded and lightly clapped her hands.