Let's Turn This World Upside Down with the Fall of Wine!

Liliruca Arde, a young girl of fifteen years, going onto sixteen years old, was feeling anxious.

Her heart was beating faster than usual and looked around waiting to meet Bell. Sitting by a small cafe she was said to meet him at today from Hedin all of a sudden. Being one to save money, she didn't particularly have much in terms for clothing and fashion. 

She did change her tattered outfit to a better and new set. Wearing a sleeveless white and red top that had a hood. Leaving her naval area exposed and looked down to check if her belt on her mini skirt was tide on right. 

Checking once again she remember to wear short shorts underneath her skirt and see if her new leggings were ripped. Though while this was a new set of her usual attire for her. She did have something else she had. Particularly a habit she had even when she would cover herself in her usual hood and cloak.

Her ears twitched as he heard the mutterings and coming footsteps of a familiar boy coming closer from behind. Turing around excitedly and with false courage as she spotted Bell walking down the road. Lost and looking at the small note in hand to find the place they're meant to meet and talk.

"Master Bell! Over here!" She called out, on her knees on the chair she was sitting on and waving her hands. Seeing Bell now looking up from the note in hand as he saw her and smiled. Hurrying over to her and hopped over the cafe's small metal gate and pulled out the seat across from her.

She noticed he wasn't wearing any of his adventuring gear or equipment. Rather he was wearing some fashionable clothes that seemed plan, yet fit him well. Aside the over baggy grey long sleeve shirt he wore that he had to roll up the sleeves. Black pants that hung to his slender yet masculine legs and wore black boots with grey soles on the bottom.

"Sorry I'm late Lili. Did I keep you waiting too long?" Bell asked as Lili shook her head. Though he was drawn to how anxious and oddly happy she seemed. If going by the twitching of her ears atop her head and how the small tail behind her was wagging back and forth like that of an excited puppy.

Indeed, this was the habit Liliruca Arde had when she would leave her home away from her familia. 

As a precaution, to secure her treasures, she would use her magic, Cinder Ella, to change her appearance. 

"No, I only arrived about five minutes ago myself. It was a bit further than I had imagined it would be." She said as her ears drooped a bit and her tail stopped wagging. But soon perked up once again and felt warmth touching and caressing them. 

Due to the spell, she wasn't just wearing a disguise. She took on the traits of any species she could transform or blend into. And she was disguised as a Chienthrope, meaning that her sense of smell and hearing were greatly improved, but her ears and tail were sensitive to touch.

"My bad for making you wait for me Lili." Bell said as he patted her head. And couldn't help but feel how soft her ears were. Losing his train of thought as he gently caressed them in his fingers. Twirling them between or rubbing them against his index and thumb. Even scratching behind them.

"M-Mmgh! M-Master Bell!" Lili let out a whimper, but to many on goers around them, it sounded more like a moan. Meant to hold back from releasing a pleasureful feeling as her tail was practically vibrating with his touch and petting of her fake ears. 

"Sorry, I didn't know you were an animal person. They're quite soft to the touch and they make you seem cute." Bell said as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. Causing Lili to blush and her fake tail betraying her as she tried to look mad.

"Lili isn't an animal person. This is just my disguise for when I have to go out in public."

"Ah..a disguise. I take it this relates to what Pops set this little meeting up then." Bell asked as then a waiter from the cafe came by. Asking them what they would like to start off with as a drink. Wasting no time Bell ordered a meal for the both of them and drinks as the waiter then hurried back to the cafe.