This is Our Adventure!

"Mmmgh~!"

A soft groan escaped from Syr's lips as her eyes twitched. Stiring in her sleep and under the sheets she covered herself with as the sun's rays peaked from the window. Hitting part of her face and eyes as she turned to cover her face away from the light's glare. 

'I'm too tired to wake up. I don't wanna have to go into work today. Maybe I can call in sick or have Lady Freya cover for me.' She thougth as she turned and pressed herself deeper into her pillow. To only wince as she raised her eyebrow as she snuggled and rubbed her face into her pillow in confusion.

'Why does my pillow feel warm? And why am I hearing my own heartbeat?'

"Sis...you might want to wake up and double check your pillow before it moves away from you." She heard Helun's voice in her head as she groaned. Slowly rising from the bed as she opened her eyes slowly. Rubbing the crust out of them as she turned to see her pillow and was about to flip it over to sleep on the colder side of it.

Only to widen her eyes and cover herself more by pulling the sheets around her as she scooted a bit away. Because she saw Bell's sleeping face and bare neck. With what looked like to be bites and small hickies on his neck as he was still sound asleep. 

'HELUN! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!? DID BELL-DID I-DID WE....AND I DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF IT!? WHAT HAPPENED!?' Syr thought in a panic as she was shifting and squirming under the sheets as she clutched her head. Groaning and tugging her hair as she shut her eyes to try and remember anything.

'Damn it! I remember last night when he proposed to me! How carring and heartfelt it was and I remember crying about it and dragging us into the lake together. He carried me like a princess back home...and then nothing!'

"Syr..take a deep breath and-"

'Helun! What did we do last night!? You're always alert and watch over me! W-Were we both flimsy about it? I-I know he has some knowledge on the subject but knowing and actually doing things are completely different! W-Was he gentle? Did he caress us gently in his arms?' Syr asked over and over as her mind was also filling Helun with ideas of what she thought happened.

"Syr! Just look under-"

'Did I get rough with him and take top!? Did he take over and dominated me!? W-Wait...are my hips swollen? I-I can't feel my hips! Oh god he used me so much to the point I can't walk probably for a-'

"Syr! Bedsheets! Look under them! Now!" Helun roared in her head, making her wince as she gently looked down at herself. Slowly raising her arms to lift up the sheets she covered herself in. Opening one eye to brace herself for the damage and possibly evidence of what could have been the most magical and beautiful night of her life...to find only herself wearing one of Bell's Baggy shirts and bare legs.

"Huh?" Syr asked as she blinked a few times. Testing her legs as she moved them and had one hand around her hips to see if it hurt. Rising from the bed she saw the large baggy shirt she wore and pulled the collar out. Looking inside to see she still had the..."battle lingerie" given by Lady Freya still on.

"I still have my bra and thong on. And...my legs feel fine." Syr muttered in confusion as she poked herself and pinched, thinking it was a dream. 

"The only thing I should point out is you have a few hickies on your own neck...and maybe there's some scratch marks you left on Bell's back last night." Helun commented as Syr looked around and saw Bell's mirror against the bathroom door and craned her neck. Noticing that she was right about the hickies as she sighed and went back under the sheets.