14

The Same Day
Jake's POV

Right now I was standing in the garden waiting on updates on Ale, Javier and Paris and I was scared to hear anything about them and even face them. But what got me even more was the fact that everyone that works here in the castle were giving me dirty looks but I can't be mad because I'm the reason all of this happened.

"Jake." I heard from behind me and when I turned around it was Maria. "Yes?" I asked her. "I just came to check on you, you know with everything going on." she said to me.

"I'm fine we should all just be worrying about the others and not me." I said to her. "You just got your memory back I think that's important." she said to me. "Right now it's not." I said to her.

"Your parents told me how you plan on keeping the pup that you're carrying." she said to me. "I can't kill this pup all because of who their father is." I said to her. "How do you know if the pup is really Kyle's?" she asked me.

"Because he gave me something to kill the pup I was carrying with Ale and forced himself on me so I knew that this pup was his because it's no chance the pup I had with Ale could survive all of that." I said to her.

"What color was the stuff he gave you?" she asked me. "It was yellow wolfsbane so that pup is dead okay." I said to her. And before she could say anything Dean and Alec came up to me.

"What is it?" I asked them. "Javier and Paris are awake Luna." Dean said to me. "Don't call me that I don't deserve to be called your Luna." I said to him and he looked at Alec.

"Well the pups are awake and they actually want to see you." Alec said to me. "Where are they?" I asked him. "They wanted to be together so they're in the guest room near Paris's room." he said to me.

And I walked out of the garden going to see my pups. But as I was walking to their room Vegas was trying to talk to me but I couldn't deal with him right now. "What are you two doing here?" I asked James and Ken.

"We are here to guard the door to make sure no harm comes to the pups." James said to me. "Okay well then move because I want to see my pups." I said to him. "We're sorry but we can't let you in there." he said to me.

"Why not?" I asked him but then Ken answered. "We were ordered to not let you in to make sure that the pups are safe and have no harm come near them." he said to me. "Who gave you that order?" I asked him.

And he didn't say anything. "Ken who gave you the order?" I asked him. "I did." I heard from behind me and when I turned around it was Camilla. "Why would you give them the order to not let me near my pups?" I asked her.

"Because you're the reason they are even hurt." she said to me. "I wasn't in my right mind when I hurt Paris but Javier got hurt on his own." I said to her. "No Javier got hurt being in a war that was caused because of you." she said to me.

"Think what you want Camilla you act like I asked to be a true blood omega that can only give birth to sigma alphas when I didn't." I said to her. "I don't care Jake because you're not getting any near them." she said to me.

"I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THEY ARE MY PUPS NOT YOURS!!" I yelled at her and I felt my eyes turned blue. "The same pups that are hurt because of you." she said to me.

"Shut up." I said to her. "No because of what you did we thought we were going to lose them both and just like their deaths would have been on you we wouldn't be surprised because Alex's death is on you." she said to me.

"NO IT'S NOT HE DIED OKAY BUT HE DIED BECAUSE WE WERE FOOLED TO TRUST SOMEONE WE SHOULDN'T HAVE BUT ALEX'S DEATH IS NOT ON ME!!" I yelled at her as I had her against the wall with my hand around her throat and my claws puncturing her throat.