10

Somewhere Far
Jake's POV

It's been days since I've been without my pups and days since I've been without my mate or should I say ex mate. Because I can't believe that Kyle found a way to break me and Ale's bond.

And it was so painful but it hurt even more when I got the flashback of my birth of Alex. Because that day Alejandro made me feel like the most important person in the world.

"Are you still in here crying?" Kyle asked me as he walked in the room that he kept me locked up in. And I didn't say anything. "When I ask you a question I expect an answer omega." he said to me as he gripped my chin making me look at him.

"Go to hell." I said to him. "I see you still don't have any respect so tell me do you want me to teach you another lesson." he said to me and I looked at all the bruises I had on my body.

"That's what I thought now I'm going to send someone in here to get you dressed and fed because tonight we have something important to do." he said to me. "Important like what?" I asked him.

"I have to introduce you to our kingdom I mean you are my mate now and now the people's Luna and Queen or have you forgotten already." he said to me. "No I haven't." I said to him.

"Good now you are going to be a good omega for me tonight because if you aren't well you know what will happen." he said to me. And I didn't say anything.

"Do you understand me?" he asked me. "Yes." I said to him. "Yes Alpha." I said to him. And he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then left the room.

And the moment he left I started crying again because this isn't what I wanted. All I wanted was to be home with my pups and my real mate not Kyle who is only using me for pups just to make an army and make him for feared.

But then I quickly wiped my tears once the door open and when I saw who it was I thought I would never see them again. "Alec?" I asked him.

"Hi Jake." he said to me. "What are you doing here we all thought that you just ran off or worse that you were dead." I said to him. "Kyle he captured me." he said to me.

"But why?" I asked him. "Jake I think you're forgetting about my story." he said to me. And then thats when I remembered everything.

So the story of Alec is that he is a hunter a wolf hunter at that but he is also a wolf. Because yes all have a human form along with a wolf form. But with Alec his dad was a wolf hunter but his mom was a wolf and they were mates.

But Alec's mom died giving birth to him and his dad never told him about his wolf side so he taught him the way of killing wolves but that was until Alec got his first heat which also triggered his wolf side.

And people always targeted Alec for being the first wolf in a long time for having a wolf parent and non wolf parent but also a hunter parent.

"Alec has he been making you kill wolves?" I asked him. "Jake I hate it so much I can't kill another wolf I said I would never do that but I don't have a choice when I'm here." he said to me as he was crying.

"It's okay you don't have to worry we are going to get out of here." I said to him. "No we aren't Jake because everyone that has tried to escape who do you think has had to kill them or hunt them down when they actually did escape." he said to me.

"I'm so sorry Alec." I said to him. "It's fine but I need to get you cleaned up and dressed before Kyle comes back in here." he said to me. So then he rolled up his sleeves and I saw bruises on his arms.

"Alec what else are they doing to you?" I asked him. "I think you're forgetting that I'm still an omega Jake in a place full of alphas who don't give a shit about who they hurt." he said to me.