7

Few Days Later
Jake's POV

"I DON'T CARE IF YOUR TIRED OR HUNGRY EVERYONE NEEDS TO KEEP SEARCHING EVERYWHERE FOR MY DAUGHTER NOW!!" Ale yelled at all the guards using his alpha voice. "YES ALPHA!!" they yelled at him and they all turned into their wolf forms and ran into the woods.

"Alpha and Luna the Alpha's mother is here." Dean said to us. "Thank you Dean." Ale said to him and then Dean walked away. "Come on." Ale said to me as he grabbed my hand but I didn't move.

"What's wrong?" he asked me. "Nothing but I want you to know that if your mother steps out of line with anything that I won't care about her being your mother I will hurt her." I said to him.

"She won't get out of line I won't let her." he said to me. "You say that now until we get in that room with her and she says whatever she wants and you're just sitting there like a quiet child." I said to him.

"Jake." he said to me. "Let's go." I said to him. So then we left the backyard of the castle walking inside the castle to get to Alejandro's office to talk to his mother.

"Don't let anyone in here or near this door." Ale said to Ken. "Yes Alpha." he said to him and then we walked inside the office and closed the door. "I've been waiting here forever to talk to the both of you." Camila said to us.

"Why are you here mom?" Ale asked her as he sat down in the chair and pulled me down on his lap. "Well let's see Paris is missing if you have forgotten and she needs to be back here because I think you both are forgetting what she means to this family and for royalty being that she is the only girl on both parts of the family she holds a different type of power than the boys." she said to us.

"We know what Paris position is and what it means to the Royal family of her not being here you don't have to remind us of that." Ale said to her. "Then why has she not been found yet oh I know because you've been too busy coddling your mate than the both of you being out there with the rest of your soldiers finding her." she said to me.

"Paris is my daughter my first girl so if you think we aren't doing anything because we aren't with the other wolves you're very much wrong." I said to her. "Then tell me what have you been doing because to me it just looks like you're doing what you're always doing and that's just been a silent Luna and Queen." she said to me.

"Mom that's enough." Ale said to her. "Shut up Ale I mean it because from the beginning your mother has always felt like I was never a good enough mate for you." I said to him. "Because it's true you don't benefit anything to this kingdom." she said to me.

"Really I don't benefit nothing for this kingdom you do realize if I wasn't Ale's mate you know the true blood alpha he wouldn't be as powerful as he his, if I didn't fucking make a deal with the Sun pack then you and your mate would be dead and this entire kingdom would have been theirs."

"If I wasn't the true blood omega who would be giving your family a pure alpha line, if I didn't reject Ale like how I wanted too do you really think this kingdom would be the way it is without me so tell me what don't I benefit for this kingdom." I said to her.

"All those things don't mean anything especially when the Luna and Queen of this kingdom can't even protect his own children." she said to me. "MAMA THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Ale yelled at her.

But like I told Ale if she got out of line I would hurt her. So now she was against the wall with my hand around her throat. "You can discredit me for not being a good Luna or Queen but never try and say I don't protect my children." I said to her as my eyes turned blue.

"You got a lot of nerve omega to be challenging me a beta someone who is higher than you on the ranking chart." she said to me as her eyes turned yellow. "Do you really think I care about a rank when you just said I can't protect my children because I don't." I said to her.