13

The Day Of The War
Jake's POV

Today is the day of the war and I don't really know what to expect from this other pack because Kyle won't tell me much about them except other than the fact that I have to kill Alejandro.

But right now Kyle had us and half of the pack in a meeting to talk about how this war will go. "I don't care who it is or how young they look anyone who gets in your way you are to take them down." Kyle said to our pack.

"Now remember we are there to take over their kingdom so don't destroy my future kingdom that bad so we will leave in 30 minutes so everyone go and suit up." he said to them.

"YES SIR ALPHA!" they yelled at him and then they went and did what he said. "What do you need me to do Alpha?" I asked him. "You need to come with me to my office." he said to me.

So then me and him started walking to his office and I was wondering what he wanted to talk about with me that he couldn't have said in the yard.

But I guess now I was about to find out because we just made it to his office. "Your wolf still hasn't been talking to you?" he asked me. "Vegas doesn't want to talk to me he's upset about something but won't tell me what it is." I said to him.

"If I was to talk to Vegas you wouldn't remember what we talked about would you?" he asked me. "Not really." I said to him. "I need to talk to Vegas." he said to me.

"Vegas won't talk to you because he doesn't like you." I said to him. "I don't care what your wolf doesn't like I said I need to talk to him so bring him out." he said to me as he eyes turned red.

"Okay Alpha." I said to him and then I mind linked Vegas. "Vegas are you there?" I asked him and he didn't answer. "Vegas please I need you to talk to me." I said to him.

"What do you want Jake?" he asked me. "Our Alpha wants to talk to you." I said to him. "He's not our Alpha and I wish you would remember who our real one is." he said to me.

"I get you don't like Kyle but you can't make up lies like that." I said to him. "It's not a lie Jake literally everyone who keeps bringing up Alejandro to you is telling you the truth about him." he said to me.

"It's not true Kyle told me the true story." I said to him. "He told you a lie." he said to me. "I don't want to argue with you so just talk to Kyle." I said to him. "Fine." he said to me.

And then I felt Vegas take over. "What do you want?" Vegas asked Kyle. "So you're the famous Vegas." Kyle said to him. "Either you tell me what you want or I'll let Jake take back over." he said to him.

And Kyle started laughing a bit. "You're feisty but I'll get to the point when we go to war today and Jake has to kill Alejandro you better not try and get him to remember the truth about his life." he said to him.

"Are you dumb if Jake kills Alejandro and then gets his memory back Jake will never be the same again." he said to him. "I don't care about how Jake will feel all I care about is getting Alejandro out the picture." he said to him.

"Wait you're sending Jake to kill Alejandro but I know Alejandro most likely sent the kids, woman and elderly away but not his pups and when they see Jake they won't understand what's happening." he said to him.

"Then I guess Jake will have to kill his pups." he said to him. "What is wrong with you they are just pups and you're going to get Jake to kill them if they get in the way?" he asked him.

"What do you not understand I just want the kingdom and I will make anything happen to make sure I get that." he said to him. "Not if I tell Jake the truth." he said to him.