6

The Next Day
Jake's POV

Me and Alejandro decided to send away most of the staff today mainly the alphas that we had since today is my heat and we don't need any alphas other than Ale trying to knot me. But we did have to keep some of the staff just in case something goes wrong.

But right now I'm just in the kitchen making me and Ale some breakfast because yes we have family breakfast and dinners with the kids but we haven't had one with just the two of us.

"Something smells good what are you cooking." Ale said as he came in the kitchen and stood behind me. "Just the regular things like pancakes, eggs and an ass of sausages and bacon since we are mostly just going to eat that anyways." I said to him.

"You know you only cook like this whenever your heat is here." he said to me. "That's not true I cook like this on different occasions." I said to him. "Birthdays don't count Jake." he said to me.

"Well let's see we do have a full staff that does all the cooking so can you really blame me for not cooking like this all the time." I said to him. "I see your point." he said to me as he sat down at the table.

So then I fixed both of our plates and gave him his before I sat down. "I don't like you sitting there I would rather you sit here." he said to me as he moved me to sit on his lap. "Ale I don't always have to sit on your lap whenever you are around me." I said to him.

"But you're my mate." he said to me. "But that still doesn't mean I can't sit in a chair like a regular person." I said to him. And before he could say anything I put a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Good wolf just sit there and eat." I said to him as I started eating too. After we got done eating I decided to start cleaning up the kitchen. "I'll be in my office if you need me." Ale said to me.

"Don't worry I'll be fine so just go ahead and do what you have to do." I said to him. "Okay." he said to me as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then he left the kitchen.

"Vegas are you there?" I asked him as I was washing the dishes. "Yes is there something wrong?" he asked me. "No I just wanted to just talk while I wash the dishes." I said to him.

"I see." he said to me. "Vegas I never apologized to you for how I talked to you the day I went to see Alex and I'm sorry I was just irritated that day and not thinking right but you didn't deserve that type of treatment." I said to him.

"You were upset because of how you felt you were treated by Ale so don't worry because I have already forgiven you." he said to me. "Thank you I really appreciate that." I said to him.

"Jake how do you feel regarding the Kyle situation?" he asked me. "I feel nothing because I know it won't happen he won't get the chance to put a pup in me." I said to him. "I hope he doesn't get that chance either." he said to me.

"We have a strong alpha and a very strong family to protect us so don't worry." I said to him. "As you wish Jake." he said to me and I started not to feel good. "Jake are you okay?" he asked me.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I said to him. "Jake you're lying to me is your heat here now?" he asked me. "I need alpha." I said to him and then I ended our link.

"ALPHA!!" I yelled out for Alejandro and not even a minute later he came downstairs. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "P-Please." I said to him. And he picked me up and took me to our room and locked the door.

"Jake you okay?" he asked me. "It's hot Ale really hot." I said to him. So then he started talking off his clothes and untied my robe and threw it somewhere on the floor. "Someone was waiting for this." he said to me as he started leaving trails of kisses all over me.