11

A N G E L

"Hello," I walk up to him, making sure that my tits shake extra. I go on my toes and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. He drops his briefcase, ends the call, and lifts me, kissing me back.

His hands wrap around my thighs and I moan, pressing my hard nipples on him as much as possible. He kisses down my jaw and neck, slowly taking one nipple into his mouth. I push myself closer to him and he groans, squeezing my ass.

"Please fuck me" I whimper, knowing it drives them, him crazy "Please, sir"

He softly drops me back down "Not for a week baby, we can't risk it again"

I frown, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Angel..."

Rolling my eyes, I turn around and walk straight past Ronan and into my room. I throw on a baggy tee and pull my shorts off before climbing into bed and under the sheets.

I met today with Katrina Markus' team and everything is progressing nicely. I handed them mood boards; design sketches and color palettes and they told me they'll get back after discussing with her. I'm so excited it's all I've been talking about with anyone.

There's a knock on the door and Rachel peeps in "Hello"

I get cozy in my bed "Ugh come in"

"Right," she chuckles "Want something to eat? Drink?"

I shake my head "No, I just want to... I don't know, fly somewhere. Anywhere. For like... forever"

"I'm sure with the men at your service you can do that very second"

Just as she finishes the sentence, there's a knock on my door and Carr walks in.

Rachel stands, squeaks something, and walks out. I try not to laugh at her.

"Hello love, what is this that I heard you're mad at Rodrigo?" he smiles, walking towards me and sitting down. He doesn't go to touch me so I pull him down and cuddle onto him.

"Nothing, nothing. Just want something from him and I don't know how to ask" I run my fingers over his shirt and trace his ab lines.

He kisses my temple "Ask me then, or Ronan or Zeon"

"I can't that's the thing... it's about Bianca"

Carr turns his head to me "Bianca?"

"Yeah" I nod, "Apparently Rodrigo's strict about Bianca and her relationships but she's with his guy and he seems really nice and all but... well he works under Rodrigo"

Carr chuckles "Poor guy"

"Hey," I laugh, smacking his chest. He smiles, pulling me into a kiss. I roll over and sit on him, laying down on him and kissing him back.

His hands roam all over me until they land on my ass. I slowly grind myself on him and he groans, pulling me closer.

I sit back up and he stares at me, hungry. He pulls my tits out of my top and sits up halfway to admire me.

I bounce on him once, twice, making sure to bounce my tits extra. And he's loving it.

I'm just wearing my top halfway as I drag my wet pussy up his torso until my tits are in his face. Rubbing them on his stubble feels like heaven.

"Carr" I whimper "I'm so horny... please fuck me... please Carr" I blink and rub my nipples.

He glares, then curses before pushing me back and burying his face in my pussy. His hands cup my tits and play with them in the most pleasuring way while his mouth licks and sucks and rolls around my clit, driving me crazy.

The door opens and Ronan walks in. He smiles, walking to Carr and pushing him a little "Mind sharing? I'm hungry"

Suddenly there are two mouths on me, one playing with my clit while the other tongue fucks me into oblivion.

"Faster... harder ahh... mhm please"

I push both their heads more into my pussy and they both groan. I'm so desperate I'm starting to rub myself in their faces.

"Dirty little slut" Carr says, spitting on me and I moan so loud my voice cracks.

The door opens again and Zeon and Rodrigo walk in. I'm so horny and wet and dripping and distracted that I can't think of anything other than coming right now.

Without word Zeon and Rodrigo take each of my tits into their mouths, licking and sucking and biting.

"Oh god... yes uhuh... mhm" I bite my lip unable to keep quiet. They're all kneeling by my bed, their heads bent over me, letting me use them.

Nothing is more attractive.

"Harder... please... mhmmm" I pull all four heads close to me "I'm almost there... god fuck... uhuh please"

"Our fucking cockslut"

One final flick, lick, suck and thrust and I'm coming, so hard my vision goes hazy. I come so hard my back arches from the bed, I squirt all over Carr and Ronan and I'm so spent.

The men don't move from the floor, instead make themselves more comfortable and clean themselves up while my body feels like jelly.

"Again please"

All four men laugh, the deep rich laugh that all of the elite do.

"I overheard you and Rachel, love. You want to fly somewhere, was it?" Carr grabs my hand, massaging it. Ronan cleans me up and grabs my other hand, while Zeon and Rodrigo grab my legs and start massaging them too.

I'll die happily here.

"Yeah... but I know you all are very busy these days so I didn't want to add to that"

Ronan kisses my palm "You know that we're never too busy for you baby"

"I know and that's the thing! If I ask to go to Bali in like two hours, I bet my ass there's going to be a helicopter flying over our building or something"

Zeon chuckles "So, Bali?"

I nod.

"We can leave in a few hours if you like Angel"

"No, but I want to do some shopping before I go. I need cute pics for the gram you know"

Rodrigo smiles "Anything you want baby. Take my card, you know where it is"

I grin. I'm going to Bali!