9

A N G E L 

My eyes flutter open and I yawn. It takes a couple of seconds to register what's happening and all four men are gathered around my bed, looking worried.

"What happened?"

Carrington sighs in relief, cupping my face "Are you feeling okay love?"

I nod, then sit up. I realize I'm completely naked, but it doesn't matter does it?

"I'm sorry, we went too hard on you," Rodrigo says, his face full of worry.

I'm still confused "No... you didn't. I asked for it remember" I grin.

"You passed out baby" Ronan says.

My eyes widen "Oh"

"Yes, oh" Zeon strokes my hair "No more fucking for a week. God, we were so scared Angel"

I pout "For a week?"

"Or more if needed," Rodrigo says sternly "Now you stay here, we already bathed you so let us get clothes and some food and water in your system"

I giggle, I love being doted on "Okay"

...

"Oh, good morning" I jump, startled at the voice, and turn around to see Bianca.

She's still here? Where was she last night?

"Morning" I smile cheerily, "Where'd you go last night?"

She huffs "Dad booked me this hotel room I've always wanted to go to, but it was kinda lonely so I just stayed the night and came back a few hours ago"

I smile on the inside.

"Hey speaking of, I'm free today, want to go hang out? I heard that there's this cute boba place that's open down the street"

I think about it. Rachel's busy, and so are all the men. Well, after taking care of me and ensuring I was a hundred percent okay that is.

"Sure, why not"

And so, an hour later we're both sitting outside the boba place with our drinks in hand. It's such a cool day outside, not that sunny, a bit windy, perfect weather.

"So, tell me how work's going. Anything new or exciting coming up?"

I nod "I'm designing a dress for Katrina Markus soon" I grin.

Bianca's eyes widen "No fucking way. The Katrina Markus? Celebrity of celebrities, two-time Oscar winner Katrina Markus?!"

"The one and only" I take a sip of my lemon boba "We're in like the very beginning stages of stuff but yes, it's happening"

She squeals "Oh my god I'm so happy for you gosh. That's such a big achievement!"

"Thank you so much," I say genuinely "Couldn't have done it without your dad or his friends honestly"

"Pshh, the talent is all you, boo"

I wink at her.

"Hey, since you're living with them anyway, could you do me this little favor?"

I sit up "Sure, what's up?"

"So my dad's never really been with a woman after my mom. He hasn't dated or even doted on, but lately, I feel he has someone in his life. I feel like all four of them do"

Act innocent. Act innocent.

"Oh?"

"Mhm, so if you can only, could you please look into it and let me know?"