Disclaimer (READ)

! READ THIS BEFORE YOU PROCEED !

-> This book contains extreme sexual scenes and foul language. It is not a dark romance, yet some may classify it due to its nature.

-> If you expect an intense plot, this is not the book for you. This book is pretty much all smut, so if that's not your cup of tea, refrain from moving forward.

-> The male leads possess semi-dark thoughts and are flawed characters who do very questionable things. If this is something that can't be handled, then please refrain from moving forward.
Don't choose to read about these men then go on to complain about these men.

-> Trigger Warnings - Mentions of Rape, Mentions of Suicide, Degradation, Various kinks, BDSM (Consensual non-consensual)

This is the first and last warning about triggers mentioned in the book, so please do not move forward if any of those mentioned above make you uncomfortable.

On a lighter note, do expect tons of fluff and heartwarming scenes with our main leads and other characters

This is my first book of its kind as I have never entered into writing this kind of romance. It will be messy, but I want you all to understand all the characters' viewpoints. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Love,
Tehrah

© Copyright 2023 tehrahwrites. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder. For permission, contact tehrahwrites at www.wattpad.com or www.neobook.org.