3

A N G E L

"That tickles," I giggle when Ronan rubs my ankle. He grins, bringing my leg to his face and kissing it.

It's a Friday afternoon and all four men are home, sitting on the couch and talking some kind of business. I just finished a sewing session and came and laid down, and as always, my head's on Rodrigo's lap, my torso on Zeon's, my waist area on Carr's and my legs are resting on Ronan.

Lifting my hand, I run my fingers on Rodrigo's beard, loving the softness of it. I'm not sure what he does to keep it that soft, but god, does it feel amazing. On my face, tits, ass, and pussy.

"You've been losing weight Angel" Zeon rubs my belly, now flatter than before.

Carr grips my hips, realizing I've become smaller "Did we do something? Why are you not eating love?"

"No, you didn't, I just wanted to lose some weight" I shrug "Don't worry, my ass and tits are still big for you"

Ronan gives me a look "You know that's not what we mean baby" he's rubbing my feet in the most delicious way "From today, we'll give you to eat, and you should finish your plate no matter what it is"

I pout.

"He's right" Rodrigo grabs my face, forcing me to look at him "This is not healthy"

I roll my eyes "Fine, fine I'll eat more"

"Good girl"

Opening my mouth, I put my tongue out and he smiles, giving me his thumb. I suck it like I would his cock, and with the way his eyes darken, I can tell he's enjoying it very much.

"Don't they get jealous when you spend time with one more than the other?"

"Nope, they all know they own me and I try my best to give all four equal time"

Rodrigo pulls his finger away from my mouth and sucks it off. My eyes slowly start to close and I feel myself drifting away.

...

Should I be absolutely terrified of getting into a limo with four strangers who are old enough to be my dad? Yes.

But am I desperate to find a way to live properly, and not on five hundred dollars a month? Also, yes.

"What's your name sweetheart?" the one sitting closest to me asks. I think he's the oldest, the silver hair and silver beard sum it up... possibly in his fifties? His body, however, goddamn.

"A-Angel Ramirez"

The man with black hair and blue eyes smiles "Angel. A pretty name for a pretty face" I didn't hear him speak until now, but his thick British accent sounds heavenly.

I don't dare make eye contact with any of them "Thank you"

The man with the hazel eyes doesn't speak, instead stares at me, then at my body.

I'm wearing the tiniest mini skirt and a see-through white shirt. With nothing underneath. I'm used to dressing like this, and I don't think the four men are fazed by it either.

"Do you know why we called you here, Angel?" the last man speaks. He has olive skin and overall looks like he's got a nice tan.

I shake my head.

"Let me introduce ourselves. I'm Ronan, and this man here is Zeon Norquaz" he points to the one who's staring at me, "This is Carrington Aman" he motions to the one with the British accent, "And this is Rodrigo Fernandez" he looks at the oldest.