10

A N G E L

"You want something" Rodrigo smiles lazily when I straddle him and rub my pussy on him slowly.

It's been about two days since I passed out and the meeting with Arjun happened and I'm so dick, finger and mouth deprived it's killing me.

I act innocent "What? No"

He sits up straight, grabbing my ass to stable me "I know you, baby, now spit it out, there's nothing you can't tell me"

"I miss your mouth on me" I mumble, licking his jawline. I see Carrington walk in with a book from the corner of my eye. It's around five in the evening and he's wearing a simple grey shirt and some beige shorts. That and his glasses make him look very fuckable right now.

Rodrigo runs his hands on my back "Oh yeah? What else do you miss?"

Smiling, I pull down my top so that my tits pop out. I slowly rub them on his chest and drag them up, wiggling them in front of his face.

He groans, immediately taking one nipple to his mouth and slowly licking it. Carrington comes over from behind and without a word takes the other nipple in his mouth, slowly sucking it and playing around with his tongue.

"Fuck.. ah... mhmm" I hold onto both their heads, the pleasure running down my bones and making my pussy impossibly wet.

"You like us sucking your tits until they turn red, love?" Carr murmurs and I swear I almost come.

"Mhm mhmm keep going please"

He stops briefly to sit next to Rodrigo and then they both share me on their laps, attacking my tits like they're their last meal on earth.

I feel a pair of hands on my back and immediately recognize them as Zeon's. His hand runs down to my ass before cupping my pussy from behind, then slowly rubbing circles on my clit.

My moan is swallowed by Ronan, who from behind smashes his lips to mine, grabbing the back of my neck.

"Such a fucking whore" Zeon drags as he slowly inserts a finger in me.

I'm dripping so much I can feel myself on both Carr and Rodrigo's legs.

"Our fucking sex doll, yes? This body belongs to us" Ronan murmurs and I nod eagerly. All theirs.

Suddenly all movement stops and I collapse onto Rodrigo and Carr's body.

"Why did you stop" I whine, pulling at their collars.

Rodrigo softly pushes me to my legs "Sit on the coffee table, spread your legs"

I'm still in my mini skirt that leaves nothing to the imagination and my boobs are still out. I go and sit on the coffee table, leaning back on my hands and spreading my legs for them. My pussy is so wet, fuck.

"Rub your tits, Angel"

I bite my lip, slowly bringing my hands up to my tits and playing with them. I twist and turn my nipples and tug on them, making myself moan.

"Good girl, now come suck my cock"

I fall to my knees in front of Ronan eagerly, grabbing his cock.

He stops me "Oh no baby, I want my cock between your tits. Suck Zeon's cock. Take Rodrigo and Carrington's in your hands"

I kneel in front of Zeon, slowly licking and sucking the tip of his cock. "Bounce your tits on me Angel... fuck yes just like that" he groans when I bounce my tits on his balls.

I rub my nipples on his cock and take the head into my mouth just when my hands become full with Rodrigo and Carrington. I pump them a few times and rub their precum all over their dicks before starting to rub them up and down slowly.

I keep a pace going, bobbing my head up and down and going as far as I can with Zeon's cock while simultaneously playing and rubbing Carr and Rodrigo's. Zeon grabs my hair and moves it away from my face to help me blow him faster.

Rodrigo, or Carr I really can't tell right now, rubs my ass then smacks it. I moan into Zeon's cock and he groans, urging me to go faster.

My tits are still on Zeon and I rub Carr a few more times before he comes all over them, and my face.

Pushing my head down, I take Zeon in as much as he can when he comes too, his cum pouring down my throat. He keeps my head down, making sure I swallow every last drop.

"That's it, good girl" he leans back.

He pulls his cock out and grabs a few pieces of tissues while I turn my head and take Rodrigo's dick into my mouth. Not a minute later he pulls out and comes all over my face and tits too.

He pulls me up and turns me around before rubbing my tits with his cum. His dick gets hard again and is pressing against my ass and I moan, the way he works my boobs is magical.

"Sexiest fucking tits ever" he murmurs in my ear while rolling my nipples in his hands. I throw my head back, my pussy aching.

Carr comes and kneels before me "Should reward you, shouldn't we, love?" pulls my leg over my shoulder and buries his face in my pussy.

With Rodrigo's hands still playing with my tits and Carr's tongue fucking, I come in seconds, slumping down on both of them.

"Ours, all ours" Zeon appears and pulls me into a kiss.

Ronan's gone.

...

False alarm, he just had an important call.

So, I forgot to ask about Bianca but I'm certain I'll ask it this time. Rodrigo's about to come home and I've been cuddling with Ronan all day.

"Mhmm" I bite my lip when he flicks his tongue on my nipple. Okay cuddling and making out, yes.

"I will die happily between these tits," he says

I giggle, kissing him "Oh yeah?"

"Most definitely baby"

I hear the door open and I look up from the couch, expecting Rodrigo when it's only Rachel.

"Are you decent? Is there a man with you?"

Ronan lifts me with his hands and I laugh, my boobs practically spilling out of my top.

"Oh he was under you" Rachel mutters and goes into the kitchen. Ronan pulls my top off so that I'm just in a pair of shorts.

I raise my eyebrow

"Stay like this. No better view"

The door opens again, and this time it is Rodrigo. He's on a call but the minute his eyes land on me, his jaw ticks.

He likes what he sees.

Okay Angel, now all you have to do is go ask him about Bianca and how protective he is of her. That's all you have to do, just ask, that's all.

Here goes nothing.