5

A N G E L 

Rodrigo blinks, then steps back from me "Where?"

"About to come here in two minutes if you don't go to the living room"

I'm still horny as ever, and Rodrigo gives me a longing stare before hastily walking out.

"Stay where you are Angel," Ronan says and follows Rodrigo.

Since I'm not one to listen half the time, I jump down from the table, drape Rodrigo's blazer over me and button it up before walking outside the room. Don't worry, I won't be seen.

"... missed you so much!" a girl, blonde, tall and tan is hugging Rodrigo

I knew he had a daughter, everyone does. He's the only one who has a child and has been engaged at least. None of the other men have.

"I missed you too Bee" he's hugging her back tightly.

Ronan walks out to them just then, along with Carrington and Zeon from the other sides.

"Uncles!" she grins, going up to them and giving them all hugs "It's so good to see you! Oof Uncle Ronan I see the grey hair starting to grow"

"You wound me, child"

She grins.

I suddenly feel like I don't belong here. Tiptoeing, I quietly move to my room and lock my door.

She's so beautiful and tall and slender. I mean, with Rodrigo as a father who wouldn't be? Blinking back tears for God knows what reason, I strip off my clothes and head into the shower, trying to be as quiet as possible.

...

There's a knock on the door and Zeon opens it, peeking through.

"Hi baby, everything alright?"

"Yep, all good. Um, should I leave? Like is it okay if I stay?" I sit up "I mean I'm pretty sure she'll wonder who I am and all that"

I just took a shower and packed a small bag just in case.

"Relax darling" he comes over to me, sitting and pulling me closer "She's only here for a week or two, and this is your house as much as it is ours, alright? You don't have to leave. And as for Bianca, Rodrigo will deal with her"

Deal with her how? What is he going to tell her that I am? A cook? A maid? A... gardener?

"Any more questions love? Or shall we go out to eat dinner?"

I'm still skeptical, but I'm also very much hungry.

Since Rachel's gone for the night, they've ordered Pizza and since these men eat for like a family of ten, there's ten pizza boxes on the table.

Bianca, I just got to know her name, is chatting with Ronan when I enter the dining area. She immediately spots me and ignores Ronan to come over to me.

"Hello, I'm Bianca, you must be Angel"

"H-Hello"

"I heard that you're the one who designs all my dad's and uncles' outfits! I've always wanted to meet a fashion designer in real life this is so exciting!"

I gulp "Oh... yeah I do, I do. All their fits are done by me" I smile "Let me know if you need anything done too, I'm very flexible with my working area"

"Really?!" she's practically beaming "Oh my god yes thank you thank you"

"No problem" I smile.

Rodrigo comes in with the plates and I decide to not sit at the head of the table tonight. She's back to chatting with the men and I lean over to Rodrigo "What did you tell her about me living here?"