2

A N G E L

I wake up to a hand playing with my pussy. I look down to see that I'm stripped bare and being spooned from the back, one arm playing with my tits while the other plays with my clit. I can immediately tell that it's Rodrigo from the way his body feels.

Every night I get to decide who I want to sleep with and last night I slept with Zeon... so I have no idea how I ended up in Rodrigo's room.

"Mmm more more" I arch my back, his hard cock digging into my ass, with only the material of his boxers separating us.

He kisses my neck "So impatient"

I love old men.

Putting my hand behind me, I run it under his boxers and wrap my arm around his dick, tugging on it "Yes sir"

"Sit on my face" he instructs and I happily do so, letting him lift me and situate me over his face. He's so strong, they all are.

He doesn't do anything, so I slowly rub my clit over his mouth and mustache. He spanks my ass and I gasp, looking down.

"I said sit, Angel, not hover. How many times do I have to repeat"

I bite my lip "Yes sir, sorry sir" I let go of my weight on my legs and sit on his face completely. He groans, not from pain but from satisfaction. Grabbing my hips, he opens his mouth and starts to devour me, flicking his tongue over my opening and rubbing his nose on my clit. I hold onto the headboard, my legs giving out completely. His hands land on my tits, pinching and rubbing and smoothing while his tongue works wonders on my pussy.

"Uhhuh yes please right there" I start working with his rhythm, my orgasm already building. He brings his hand to my face and I obediently suck his fingers while rubbing my tits on his arm. His other arm is playing with my ass, giving the occasional smack when I stop moving.

Taking my spit-coated hand, he wraps it around his dick, rubbing it slowly. I whine at the loss of contact on my tits so I rub it on the rough feel of the headboard.

"Oh fuck uhuhh fuckk feels... so... good mhfghm"

One more lick and I burst, squirting and coming all over his face. He licks up every drop of cum off of my pussy like a starved man and I can't help but get turned on again.

He's almost about to come, so still on his face, I turn around and bend over, grabbing his cock into my mouth. He's so big I can barely fit half inside my mouth but I do, arching my back and bobbing my head up and down, greedy for a taste of him.

"Fuck, right there baby, right there" he grunts, pushing my head down deeper. I rub my tits on his pelvis, desperate for more and he starts lazily licking my pussy again.

"Such a good whore, taking all of me in. Fuck baby I'm about to come" he rubs my ass "You're going to swallow every single drop like my good girl?"

I mumble a yes just in time he comes, his cum filling up my mouth. I swallow it all, not wanting to anger him. Once I'm sure he's done, I sit up and turn so that I'm facing him again while sitting on his abs. A bit of his cum is on my tits so he wipes that with his thumb, letting me suck it afterwards.

"Good fucking girl"

"Thank you, sir"

...

By the time I'm showered and dressed, all four men are in the kitchen, making themselves cereal. Rachel only comes in for lunch and dinner so for breakfast, they have whatever.

Zeon comes up to me first, picking me up and kissing me like it's our last day on earth.

Soon after, Carrington grabs my face, practically eating my face while he kisses the living daylight out of me.

Spoiled | A Reverse Harem Age-Gap Erotic Romance [18+]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara