Chapter 2: The Little Girl, Yuexi

"Heave-ho... Changchang, here, here."

A sweet fragrance wafted over, and looking up, he saw a girl in a loose red T-shirt and zebra-striped shorts revealing a pair of fair, slender legs. Petite feet were nestled in white sandals, and her ponytail swayed lightly. Her adorable, exquisite features were as sweet as honey, exuding a youthful and sweet aura. She was around sixteen or seventeen, speaking with a Dragon City accent, likely a high school student.

"Xixi, slow down, I'm tired." A soft, gentle voice, like a cute little lamb, with straight, shiny, shoulder-length black hair, a slightly confused face, and a plain summer outfit, she struggled to catch up, dragging her suitcase, sweat glistening on her forehead, with a hint of drowsiness. "So sleepy, I really want to sleep."

"We can sleep soon." The sweet girl and the dazed girl approached Li Nian Long.

Gazing at the handsome man before her, the sweet girl's eyes lit up, her shiny black orbs spun, and her ponytail seemed to bounce.

"Big Brother..."

The overly sweet address made Li Nian Long's goosebumps rise. He lifted his head and rubbed his arm. "Do you need something?"

So cool.

"Big Brother..." The sweet girl smiled sweetly, pointing at her suitcase. "Can you help me put my luggage up? I'm not strong enough to lift it."

"Sure." Nodding, he put down his novel, got up, and lifted the suitcase onto the overhead rack.

"So tall!" Having been seated, she hadn't noticed until now just how tall the handsome guy across from her was.

Measuring herself against him from behind, she reached only his shoulders, probably close to six feet!

Assuming she was about five feet five inches tall, the sweet girl deduced.

"Big Brother, thank you." The sweet girl's smile grew sweeter, pointing to the dazed girl next to her. "There's one more. Please, Big Brother!"

"Please... Big Brother... la... ZZZ..." The dazed girl climbed into the upper berth and promptly fell asleep.

"..."

Sweat beaded on the sweet girl's forehead as she rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. "Changchang didn't sleep well last night, ah ha... ahaha..."

"..." Li Nian Long didn't respond, placed the suitcase, and sat back down to read his novel, his mind still preoccupied.

"So cool." The sweet girl liked guys who didn't fuss over her.

"Big Brother..." Seating herself opposite Li Nian Long, the sweet girl introduced herself. "I'm Yuexi, Yu like the moon, Xi like Xihe. You know Xihe, right? She's..."

"The Chinese sun goddess, the wife of Di Jun, ancestor of the Dongyi people, who gave birth to ten suns, nine of which were shot down by Hou Yi." Li Nian Long put down his novel and said indifferently.

"Bingo! Correct answer." Yuexi's eyes sparkled. "Big Brother, you're so knowledgeable. Are you a teacher?"

"Do you have to be a teacher to be knowledgeable?" The journey was dull, his thoughts unclear, chatting with such a cute and lively teenage girl seemed pleasant. "But you're right, I am a teacher, though not in academics..."

"Not in academics..." Yuexi interrupted, "Then you must teach sports, right? Teacher Big Brother."

Her sweet, coquettish voice matched the playful bounce of her ponytail, adding a touch of mischief.

"My name is Li Nian Long, you can call me Teacher Liu." Rubbing the goosebumps on his arm, 'Teacher Big Brother' was a title he couldn't quite bear, but the surname 'Yue' was uncommon in China, and the name Yuexi carried a certain nobility.