Bloopers

A/N: the idea of bloopers came from another Wattpad writer by the name of WhichWeasley_. Thank you to this writer for the inspiration and allowing me to use this idea.

_____________________________

Adelaide and Evans stand in the apartment, running through the scene of the teaseract awakening.

Adelaide collapses, Chris running over to her. "Rose? What's happening?"

"...I'm not sure," she giggles breaking character. Chris follows suit, someone behind the camera calling 'cut'.

_________________________

GYM SCENE

Adelaide and Chris spar, the woman being tossed down to the mat in a pin. But Chris stumbles, landing sprawled out on top of Adelaide.

Samuel starts giggling, walking back to his starting mark.

TAKE 2

They make it past the pin, Adelaide swinging her leg over Chris' shoulder. She rolls them over, now on top. "I think we've had our fill," Chris says, pushing Adelaide off him.

She rolls back, nearly rolling out of the ring. Chris dives for her, catching her before she can roll out. "Oh my god!" Adelaide breathes out, "that was scary!"

LATER IN THE SCENE

The 'couple' begin walking out of the gym, Adelaide calling over her shoulder. "You should have left it in the f**king ocean."

Once off camera, she breaks into giggles. Chris and Samuel following. "Wow. I did not...expect that!" Chris says.

"Sorry!" Adelaide says, "I had to try it out."

_______________________________

MORNING APARTMENT SCENE

"Your new powers are somehow connected to the tesseract," Steve says, "which is currently in the hands of...who again?" Chris breaks, asking the woman across from him.

"Loki," Adelaide tells him.

"Right!" Chris exclaims, "I swear I know what I'm doing."

____________________________

QUINJET

Clark stands next to the 'couple', very serious. Until he cups Chris' face, leaning in. Everyone breaks character, Adelaide giving the impression she's offended by the men's action.

"I had to put one on there for the gag reel," Clarke says walking off camera.

Adelaide and Chris laugh, going back to their original marks.

DIFFERENT TAKE - SAME SCENE

Steve nods to  him as Rose asks, "so the uniforms are still made out of protective material?"

"Yours is yes, but Captain Rogers, not so much," Coulson admits.

"What do you mean, not so much?" Adelaide breaks.

____________________

STUTTGART PLAZA

Falling to the ground, Tom stands over Adelaide. "That's new," Loki says

Adelaide's wisps of hair cover her eyes, clearly tickling her as she tries to remain still. "Shit, can we try that again?" Adelaide calls out blowing the hair out of her face.

SAME SCENE

Chris cradles Adelaide in his arms, "Rose? C'mon Frosty."

The woman groans, "get your knee out of my back."