15. The most beautiful moment of my life (1)

The most beautiful moment of my life (1)

NBC's current affairs and culture department meeting room.

I arrived ten minutes earlier than the meeting time, wondering if I came too early for no reason. The production team of "Life Theater" sitting around the table looked at me with anticipation and interest in their eyes.

"Are you the one? The sought-after rookie from GTV?"

The sought-after rookie. That's the nickname that stuck with me since the airing of "Those Days".

With a rough beard, the FD in a hoodie was the first to speak, and other staff members followed suit as if they had been waiting.

"I heard the boss personally came down to the first floor to greet you?"

"Hey, what did the boss buy you for lunch that day?"

"Is it true that you often see Professor Lee Tae-geon? If he mentions you on air, it must be a special relationship."

Amidst the barrage of questions from all sides, I was completely lost.

In the midst of it all, the junior PD sitting next to me playfully nudged my side with his elbow.

"Please look after us well on our show too."

Suddenly, the meeting room door opened.

"Hello!"

With a cheerful demeanor, the person who entered through the door was the main PD.

In a loose blue sweater and jeans, he glanced over the gathered production team.

For some reason, the main PD's gaze lingered on me for a while.

"Oh, so you're the rumored top-tier rookie?"

Where did he pick up the term "top-tier rookie"?

He pointed at me without hesitation.

Following him, Kim Ju-won, dressed in a neat Glen check shirt, entered the room.

The atmosphere between the two men was clearly contrasting.

"Everyone greeted each other, right? Here, Mr. Kim is well known to everyone."

The two men took their seats in the empty chairs.

The tense atmosphere vanished as if it were a lie.

When Kim Ju-won turned on the beam projector tablet PC he had brought, the main PD gestured.

"Junior, turn off the lights."

Both the junior PD and I stood up simultaneously.

Seeing that, the main PD corrected himself.

"I meant the junior PD, not the top-tier rookie."

'Top-tier rookie,' huh?

Laughter erupted from the production team in the dimmed meeting room.

It seems like my nickname will stick from now on.

On the wall of the darkened meeting room, a scene from a movie was projected.

A feeble candle flickered like pure gold in the darkness.

Late into the night, a general still in his armor sighed, relying on the faint candlelight as he wrote his report.

Firm strokes of the pen slid across the parchment.

And a line that would be remembered in history was recorded.