9. Casting! The Start of the Broadcast (3)

"Writer Kim! Is this acceptable? The broadcast is coming up, and we still haven't secured the main guest!"

GTV Annex, 3rd floor studio.

Producer Lee Chung-ho was getting increasingly agitated, his face turning red with anger.

It was a gathering of all the writers and production staff, including Kim Ju-won.

"Please calm down."

"Calm down? Do I look calm to you? The set is all ready like this! And the director is just waiting around for Teacher Itaegon! What's wrong with you, are you out of your mind?"

The agitated producer didn't even realize he was using informal language.

"I've been in steady contact with Teacher Itaegon."

"Contact? It's not contact, it's fraud! Entrusting an important casting to a newbie like that, what's the deal?"

The producer's booming voice echoed throughout the studio.

Outside, Eugene, who was instructing me on how to wear the pin microphone, looked unsure as the producer's yelling intensified.

Before entering the studio, when the producer was still fuming outside, Eugene called me out.

It was to ask the assistant directors to help attach microphones to the actors if the assistant directors were too busy during filming.

Thanks to that, I could avoid being caught in the crossfire of the producer's rage.

"Oppa, what should we do?"

The atmosphere inside the studio was too tense to enter.

The argument between Producer Lee Chung-ho and Kim Ju-won was escalating.

If the opponent wasn't the famous Kim Ju-won, the producer would have even grabbed him by the collar.

I silently fiddled with the microphone transmitter in my hand.

If I showed up in the studio now, the furious producer would undoubtedly lash out at me.

Because right now, I'm the "newbie" that he's ranting about.

It would be like fanning the flames in a burning house.

And.

That's not what both Kim Ju-won and Shin Se-jung want.

끼이익.

At that moment, the studio door opened, and someone stepped out.

It was Jang Jin-soo.

"Ms. Eugene, the director is looking for you."

"Oh, really?"

Eugene looked flustered as she glanced at me.

"Oppa, I'll go."

"Sure. See you later."

As if exchanging shifts, Jang Jin-soo left, and Eugene entered.

Not wanting to be with him, I moved away, but I could hear footsteps following behind me.

"Hey! Han Se-jun!"

Suddenly, he called my name, stopping me in my tracks.

I turned around, surprised to see him smiling mischievously.

"Why are you smiling? Are you finding this situation funny?"

"Well, why not?"

Jang Jin-soo seemed genuinely amused.