2. Life's Second Chance (1)

Life's Second Chance (1)

A screen filled with dark, noisy images gradually came into focus.

On the TV screen, the female MC holding cue cards continued her commentary.

- The king of broadcasting, a renowned scriptwriter who has achieved the highest ratings with his superb scripts, creating numerous memorable moments for viewers and launching the careers of many MCs and actors. There is a man who has been hailed as the king of broadcasting.

The king of broadcasting?

I don't care who he is.

I was killed by a thief, after all.

But is there broadcasting in the afterlife?

- However, he wasn't always called that way. The story begins from the protagonist's first day at the broadcasting station.

Taking a breath, the MC turned her head.

And with a charming smile, she looked straight ahead.

- Being a newcomer is tough anywhere. Things don't come easy, and unexpected incidents happen. Moreover, the opinions of a rookie without experience are often ignored.

Her nodding reaction was familiar.

It didn't sound like someone else's story, and it tugged at my heartstrings.

Being in the afterlife seemed to have filled me with emotions I had lost in life.

- There's one way to break through this frustrating situation. It's about proving your own abilities.

There was a hint of warmth in the MC's expression for a moment.

Her words gradually hinted at a twist in the story.

This woman, her demeanor was so skillful.

Playing with the hearts of viewers will be the main skill of an entertainment MC in the future.

It's a pity that there's only me, the viewer.

- In life, magical moments come unexpectedly. There's a saying like that, right? He also experiences a very special moment quite suddenly. A fateful chance that can turn a crisis into an opportunity. It's something every aspiring scriptwriter dreams of.

A scriptwriter?

That brief statement sparked something in me, even though I'm already dead.

What is it?

I focused on the MC's next remark.

As her face filled the screen, her thick red lips finally parted.

- But before all that. It wouldn't be good to be late from the first day, Mr. Han Se-jun, would it?

······Are you calling me right now?

Before I could respond, waves of black-and-white noise flooded the screen.

"No! Tell me what that fateful chance is all about!"

My cry echoed in the darkness, drowned out by the unpleasant noise of the TV.

And then...

"This station is Seolleung. Seolleung Station."

It was the subway announcement.

Wait! Seolleung?

I was startled awake, my eyes opening wide.

My mind felt foggy, as if forcibly awakened.