•chapter 2•

the photo above is not mine :) credits to the owner!

•••

I took a deep breathe as i grabbed the hand of the door to class 1A. this is a new beginning for me and i should embrace it. as i walked into the loud class consisting of a blue haired robotic like guy shouting and demanding everyone to sit down. as well as other students running around the classroom.

before i could say anything, something fell right beside me. i looked down to see a human sized caterpillar?..oh wait no it's a human.

the human stood up and cleared his throat as he looked at me with a cold face "sit down" he yelled loudly as his eyes shined a bright crimson and the material of his clothes stood up?..i guess.
i was just standing there awkwardly not knowing what to say or what to do. i'll just leave it for the teacher, the one who i'm assuming is the human like- sized caterpillar but turned out was a sleeping bag.

what a school.

"today  we have a new student joining us, don't cause trouble for her. the hero president himself recommended her" he said lazily as the eyes of some of the students widened and their lips formed an O shape.  key word some, one guy looks like he maybe..might kill me right here and right now.

"Woaaahh!! you must be really strong then,  if you were recommended by the president!" i looked over where the voice was coming from but couldn't exactly pin point it?..a glove?...OH an invisible girl. interesting.

"what's your quirk?"

"why are you enrolling so late?"

"is that your real eye color?"

"what's your cup size"

"woahh!! you seem manly!"

i was attacked by many students with many..questionable questions. i feel glad to be honest, i didnt expect to feel so welcomed on the first day. "if you have any questions ask her yourself, LATER. now go change into your hero costumes and make your way to ground beta for training" the teacher said as everyone nodded and went back to their seats silently in defeat.
"L/n you can go sit next to bakugo in the back. that's the only seat available" the teacher pointed to the back as i looked over and saw who i'm assuming is bakugo growling like a dog?

"okay" i said as i made my way their smiling at a pink girl who flashed a bright smile. she seems really cute and bubbly. as i sat down in my seat i sighed, i'm so relieved nothing bad went wrong. i looked to my left and raised an eyebrow at the bakugo guy who is literally glaring arrows at me right now. i shrug it off as i payed attention to what the teacher was saying.

•••

ground beta

"heyy girl!!" the pink girl said as she made her way towards me and i smiled softly at her. "hii" i replied "for your hero costume you can submit it to the teacher's office and they'll send a request. it may take a few days but that's all!" she smiled cheekily "oh i'm still unsure of what to design to be honest" i said nervously looking around "well what's your quirk?" the yellow haired guy i remembered as Denki kamanari chimed in. "oh well it's hard to explain but in short i can manipulate sun light and it's power and use it my advantage however i like. it's called eyes of the sun." i looked at them and they seemed mesmerized.