Chapter 22: Kanto Expedition

Start from the beginning

???: Leave it to me.

The man begins checking up Snowball.

???: Just as I thought. It's airsick. It'll get better soon.

Lillie: I am immensely grateful.

The others were looking around to see where Niku and Lillie were at.

Mallow: Niku and Lillie are late.

Everyone: Yeah...

Everyone looked around, with Ash being the one to find them, as well as realizing who they were with, shocking him.

Ash: Huh? That's... Brock!

Brock: Huh?

The man named Brock looked over and saw Ash running towards him, as well as a woman walking out of the terminal near him, ignoring Ash, Brock rushes towards the woman and begins flirting with her.

Brock: O beautiful, beautiful stewardess! What a beautiful place my paradise would be if I took flight with you! Please join me...and let-

Then suddenly his ear was being pulled by a girl with orange hair.

???: Sheesh, I come all the way out to the airport to pick you up and this is what I find you doing?

Ash looked at the orange hair girl shocked as well.

Ash: Oh! Misty!

Misty: Ash! How have you been?

Ash turns to his classmates and Niku.

Ash: Let me introduce you. These are my friends. We used to travel together.

Misty: Nice to meet you! I'm the world famous beauty by the name of Misty. And I'm the Gym Leader of the Cerulean Gym!

Mallow: "Gym Leader"?

Lana: "World Famous Beauty"?

Brock: I am a Pokemon Breeder and Pokemon Doctor intern! I'm also the former Gym Leader of the Pewter Gym. My name is Brock. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Sophocles: Nice to meet you. I'm Sophocles.

Lillie: My name is Lillie.

Niku: Name's Niku.

Mallow: My name is Mallow!

Kiawe: I'm Kiawe.

Lana: My name is Lana.

Ash: What are you doimg here?

Misty: Professor Oak asked us for help.

Ash: What?! Does that mean the "special guests" are-

Kukui: Hey, hey! We'll Quash that conversation for now and get back to it during the trip.

Principal Oak: Professor Oak is waiting I thinKaranakushi.