CHAPTER 7. MR. LAAL SINGH CHADDA

Hey lovelies, I am back with a new chapter .... I hope you all would love it please follow me on Instagram you can find my insta I'd link in my profile.

Happy reading ❤️

--------------------------------------

NIHARIKA'S POV:

It was an important case for me as it was connected to the NGO but however today I totally messed up with that case I was quite upset with myself and even frustrated... My mood was totally ruined .

I was coming out from the court with my personal Assistant Kiara discussing about the case as the final hearing would be on Monday and it's Wednesday today . I still had time to collect evidences against the opposition though the time was not much but still this was my last opportunity.

Contact Mr. Roy request him to give the statement if needed throw some money on his face .

Yes mam , Kiara replied me

And what is the status about Anamika

Mam she is still missing

I want her Kiara at any cost I am damm sure she is related to this case find her at any cost am I clear??

Yess mam I will find her soon

Good

I was interrupted by a phone call , it was a call from Arav Bhai ..... I picked up the call

Yes Bhai?

Niharika where are you?

Bhai I am outside the district court

Come home as soon as possible

Ok... But what happen Bhai is everything ok?

No .... Nothing is ok please come fast there is a great blunder and he hung up the call.

My heart started beating fast

Kiara handle everything it's a emergency I have to leave saying this I ran towards the car and ordered the driver to drive as fast as possible towards Bisht mansion.

Meanwhile Ishaani was sitting in her cabin while Shivansh was sitting infront of her . It was Shivansh's therapy session.

This man!!!! Mr.khadus can't he be straight forward while answering my questions why he has to always answer to my questions like gol gol jalebi aahhhhh I think he had ran away from mental asylum!!!

(Gol gol = round round
Jalebi = an Indian sweet dish)

Ishaani was saying this to herself when Shivansh interrupted her

How dare you to think that Miss. Ishaani I think you should visit a mental hospital actually you need it more than me .

Ishaani's eyes widened hearing this , was I too loud , Ishaani asked being embarassed

No you weren't , Shivansh Casually replied her

Then how could you get that ?!

Shivansh didn't reply anything but rather he just smirked .

Seeing him smirking Ishaani got frustrated .... She closed her eyes out of frustration and took a deep breath then opened her eyes

Look Mr. It's for your better just answer me being straight forward to all my questions am I clear?

No , Shivansh replied casually while leaning back to the chair

Ishaani's frustration had reached its peak by now she palmed her face and looked towards Shivansh ... She noticed that he was smirking